Possible OTF gathering???

zodiac66

Diabloii.Net Member
Possible OTF gathering???

Currently, I am on a diet and going to the gym. If I manage to reach my goals, my gift to myself is a 4 day weekend in Toronto in June.

I know this is kinda far away, but I would love to meet some of you. Perhaps if everyone would like to get together, it would motivate me to loose the rest of my Samara weight!!

So..what do you think? An east coast type of get together?

Madness

Diabloii.Net Member
Damn, I really want to go to Toronto.
Id love to come, but it's far and I cant afford it right now. Maybe if it was next year.

To those who are planning on going, if any, have fun, take pictures.

SelfBaisResistor

Diabloii.Net Member
I mentioned something like this last summer, but for somewhere in the U.S. I think I might be able to swing Toronto, if we can do it cheaply.

zodiac66

Diabloii.Net Member
You want cheap?? AAhh..if you all can go to Toronto..I know where to stay dirt cheap right down town. Summertime=cheap for the hostels and universities. I usually stay right downtown for 50 bucks Canadian.

If you don't buy a whole bunch of crap..you can do a 4 day trip (not counting transportation) for $200.00 (if you share a room with a buddy).

I would love to have some type of gathering. Not only would it be fun, but it would most certainly help me get motivated to look better :lady:

http://www.neill-wycik.com/

Here is a linky to where I have stayed for years.

SelfBaisResistor

Diabloii.Net Member
I think we should find out where everyone is from and pick a place somewhere in the middle, but that is still cool.

At the moment $200 Canadian is $150 U.S, but that wouldn't include a flight from say Chicago. If the flight was cheap I could definitely swing it as long as it is after the school year, like in July.

Carnage-DVS

Diabloii.Net Member
SelfBaisResistor said:
I mentioned something like this last summer, but for somewhere in the U.S. I think I might be able to swing Toronto, if we can do it cheaply.
Off topic but sweet star scream avatar!

SelfBaisResistor

Diabloii.Net Member
Upon further review, I could definitely do Toronto, it's closer to Milwuakee than I thought only a 10 hour drive and a plane ticket can't be to bad even thought it's an international flight. Count me in.

Geeno

Diabloii.Net Member
I could potentially but I think I have plans for June. Pretty much everyone from the last TO gathering is gone.

LunarSolaris

Diabloii.Net Member
I can't make it to Toronto unfortunately, but Seattle is a prime place. You got the space needle, the puget sound, and Starbucks on every damn corner... what more could you ask for?!?!?!?

Anakha1

Banned
Ash Housewares said:
at last.... the gathering...

whats with all these... northern places... it's cold up there, you bunch a crazies

Link not found.

Ash, in summer in Ottawa it tops 40 degrees C or 104 F. And Toronto is further south than Ottawa is.

AgentOrange

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm 150% up for a gathering in Seattle. We could all go to the Seattle Center and go on the RIDES!!!!!!!!! *puts his arm around yavanna on the ferris wheel*

MOLESSS!!!

SelfBaisResistor

Diabloii.Net Member
New plan. What about Midwest? Maybe Chicago, St. Louis, Minneapolis/St Paul, or if worse comes to worse Milwaukee (I'd kind of like to go somewhere though.) Big city, lots to do, plenty of places to stay, and if your flying it's easy to get a direct flight to Chicago. I'd still be down with Toronto though.

AgentOrange

Diabloii.Net Member
SelfBaisResistor said:
New plan. What about Midwest? Maybe Chicago, St. Louis, Minneapolis/St Paul, or if worse comes to worse Milwaukee (I'd kind of like to go somewhere though.) Big city, lots to do, plenty of places to stay, and if your flying it's easy to get a direct flight to Chicago. I'd still be down with Toronto though.
Where are you (and everybody else reading this) located at?