Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

possible bug with slingers ??

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Patch Bug Reports & Suggestions' started by diinecro, Sep 6, 2006.

1. diinecro

diinecro IncGamers Member

possible bug with slingers ??

in act 5 i nightmare i ended up fighting a bunch of those cats that throw spears, and i notice that there spears go through bone wall and prison. my revives don't seem to take the blow and if i revive the slingers they don't seem to hit anything, the spears go over the monsters or possibly through them ?(but i saw no drop in the monsters hp). i just wanted to know if this is a glitch or can the spears go through bone prison ? when your playing hardcore and u haven't invested in dim vision it can be pretty annoying having all these spears thrown at you and it would be nice if the bone wall/prison could block it.

2. Drystan

Drystan IncGamers Member

In NM and Hell act 5, those spear cats have piercing spears.

3. diinecro

diinecro IncGamers Member

dam, those slingers have to be the most annoying thing in the game :(, well the fetish dolls also piss me off

4. Orphan

Orphan IncGamers Member

And yes, it's a bug that revived slingers do not actually appear to do any damage at all. Also, there used to be a bug whereby the slinger guest monsters in act 5 NM and Hell used to do not apparent damage to mercs or minions, but I'm not sure if that's been fixed since.