Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Portal None with Plugy

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Parrukkella, Feb 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Parrukkella

Parrukkella Diabloii.Net Member

Hi all,
    I'm playing diablo 2 with plugy in 1.12a version. Can I play on server? The portal says NONE and won't connect... Can I do something?

2. ysuol

ysuol Diabloii.Net Member

If you try to connect to battle.net using 3rd party mods you'll probably get your cd key banned. Make absolutely sure you're using a clean install before attempting it. Plugy disables battle.net access to prevent such accidents. On a clean install you'll have the standard battle.net realm there for selection - eu, us west, east and asia.

3. Parrukkella

Parrukkella Diabloii.Net Member

so I got to lost all my saves to play on line?
    there's a way to level quickly on line? cause I have an 83 level char in mod and it will be so hard to do it again...

4. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

Plugy is meant for single-player. Many people play old patch levels there, so perhaps it empties the server list, so you cannot accidentally connect to bnet which would cause an update to the latest game version. If you want to play there, you better remove Plugy because it might lead to abnet ban of your game keys.

I'm not sure if I got you right, but you cannot bring characters from elsewhere to closed bnet in any case.

Finally, Plugy is not among the approved third-party software here. Therefore I weill lock this thread. Further information can be found in the single-player forum (but don't start a plugy thread there as well). Thanks for your understanding.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.