Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Portal Limitations

Discussion in 'Site Feedback, Suggestions & Support' started by Flux, Jun 8, 2008.

1. Flux

Flux Administrator

Portal Limitations

Can someone who has played on the realms in the last 3 years (unlike me) look over the portal limitations section of this page and make additions/corrections as needed? I copied what Geoff has on the AS, but his writing in that section wasn't very clear and I'm sure the level list is not comprehensive.

http://www.diabloii.net/wiki/Scrolls_and_books#Portal_Restrictions

Thanks.

2. Merick

Merick IncGamers Member

Re: Portal Limitations

I won't edit it because the details are sketchy, but I think this is how it goes:

You can't portal to Arcane Sanc or the Harem until you've destroyed the altar that gives you the ammy (q3). You can run through the Harem to Arcane if the game creator has completed q3 before making the game, though.

You can't portal to Canyon of the Magi or any of the tombs if you don't have the Arcane Sanc quest done. However, you can take the red portal there if the summoner is/was killed in that game.

You can't portal to the Durance (any level) until you have the Travinical quest done.

You can't portal to the Worldstone Keep (any level) until you have the ancient's quest completed. You can take portals on the summit or right by the entrance in ancient's way.