Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

poor me

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by TheDarkSide, May 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheDarkSide

TheDarkSide Clan Officer - US East Hardcore

poor me

Well once again I come to say Iv'e bit the dust . This time I was level 66 in act 2 hell when it happened . I was making a dual claw nats set PS sin . Did really well till this fanatical enchanted zombie nailed me and I drank a blue pot instead of a full juv ... Anywho , if anyone might have a spare Bartucs or 2 for trade on the Us East Hardcore Open realm Id trade for them . Im not loaded with items but I have some ok stuff I'd part with . And level 79 was just around the corner !! I'll complete that set one day - already back to level 18 tonight ...

2. TheDarkSide

Ohh poor twisted me !! 45 looks and not one comment .. Well , for whats its worth Im off and running agian and back to level 33 . Thanks for your support !!

3. RetroStar

RetroStar IncGamers Member

Try this in the Trade Forum instead.

4. IIDX

IIDX IncGamers Member

heres my HC story, lag+d/c= :thumbsup:

you have my sympathy

5. TheDarkSide

So reflecting on my tradgedy I've come upon a couple questions I need to sort out . Being fairly new to the assassin class I figured Id ask here . I was trying to figure out the optimum ias for dual claws using PS and Dragon claw with a nats and a bartucs . On my recently deceased , she wasnt too fast and Im thinking I might go the speed route this time . I only had one point in BOS and had +6 to skills . Still seemed a bit slow attacking .

Now this is for PvM only and I'd like to be able to solo in hell if I have to and Mf with her a bit as well - Shenk / Pindle / Eldritch . Im planning on using goldwrap for the belt - 10ias / 30% mf , my nats hat is Ptopazed already . My Nats armor has 2 sockets and Im debating throwing in 2 more P topaz . But I dont know if I shaeled the claws would they be as fast as 2 15 ias jewels in my armor . Im stumped - any help would be great ..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.