Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

poofing sojs

Discussion in 'Classic' started by SHINOBIPANDA, May 21, 2008.

1. SHINOBIPANDA

SHINOBIPANDA IncGamers Member

poofing sojs

alright so as some people kno i play on US WCLNL and lately ive been searching for sojs. i bought one for a funny 30/20 100ed magic grim shield and a couple of weeks later it poofed on me. i checked all of my chars and there is no sign of it. Just yesterday i sold my 24fhr 72ed 88life 24cr 28lr red mage for 2sojs and a 24fhr 21ed 8dex 88life 4mana 19cr 24lr studded armor and i was just wondering if they would poof.one of my questions was is there any way to tell if an item will poof. i realized that the soj that poofed on me had no lvl req and i made shure that the sojs had a lvl req yesterday. ive heard from some people that the 8dex on the armor is from ladder and that it will poof because it is a ladder dupe but i dont kno can any1 tell me if it is? it would help a lot. thanks

2. HegemonKhan

HegemonKhan IncGamers Member

Re: poofing sojs

i have no idea about disapearing items. but i remember when i was doing realm play and i went through my 300 mules i was shocked at finding a bunch of sojs i never knew i had collected:p

u'd be surprised what u can find when go back and open up a few of your 300 mules at what u can find that u never knew u had or that many of them:p
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    i guess that your disapearing items must be ilegit (dupes) items but i never knew bnet would/could remove them from your accounts or character stashes.

3. SHINOBIPANDA

see the thing is how can u tell if it is a dupe unique

4. NotIIGood

NotIIGood IncGamers Member

You can't:grin:

5. SHINOBIPANDA

thought so

6. IsThisNamePermanent

IsThisNamePermanent IncGamers Member

You play NonLadder first of all, don't be surprised you found some dupe. All the best known items are more then likely dupe due to the godly mod that doesn't spawn any more on this patch. Which means people want the items longevity to survive on for as long as possible, this includes duping it to make sure its not lost or deleted.

7. SHINOBIPANDA

i kno about all the dupes out there but i dont kno about y they dissapear and y my soj is gone. i talked to some people and they said this really rich guy had all this dupe stuff on his mules and he started trading them. they were all unperm. ive never heard of anything just vanish until this guy came back.another question i hav is, just yesterday i sold a bh for 2sojs but they and no lvl req. does that mean they are duped? cause if they are i dont want them lol.

8. fledgeling

fledgeling IncGamers Member

sojs with no level requirement are either old sojs (prepatch) or duped sojs (either prepatch or duped now). I think the prepatch items wont poof (as they havent poofed for a long time), but the newly duped sojs will do.

The problem is that you dont know if they are legit prepatch sojs, or duped prepatch sojs.

9. SHINOBIPANDA

ok ill keep that in mind thanks.so i guess the one i got was a duped prepatch soj.