Pondering Plagiarizing Prose

Pondering Plagiarizing Prose

If you're accused of plagiarizing from a previously plagiarized piece of prose is it still plagiarism?

Anybody else read that and think "I gotta pee"?

Yaboosh

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't get it, are you actually asking the question or did you just want to type a sentence with tons of p's in it?

SaroDarksbane

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
Perhaps a paste to precipitate pondering stands as prerequisite to provide proper proof:
V said:
Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.
Plagiarism? Perish the prospect!

PatMaGroin

Diabloii.Net Member
PatMaGroin: pp
PatMaGroin: sorc tele

DurfBarian

Diabloii.Net Member
Puny-brained pen-wielders might ponder this problem, but the properly proficient will perceive posthaste that plagiarism is plagiarism.

llad12

Diabloii.Net Member
Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers;
A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked;
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?

Forgive me, I just had to do it ... :azn: