POLL POLL POLL: what druid to make for teh leetzor hc group? @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

What is your fav. landscape of act1 for duel?

• The one with the bridge going to blood moor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The one with no bridge

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

coldarmy13

Diabloii.Net Member
POLL POLL POLL: what druid to make for teh leetzor hc group? @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

he's lvl 20 in act 2 hardcore with no skill points assigned. the group is as follows:
garbad-flame elementalist
proud-hunter
steve-bear[not sure if it's fc or maul, or something else]
fenris-rancid doggystyle
?-i forgot who the laggromancer is
me-?? based upon this, what should my druid be? i'm sure garbad will make the necro use lower resist + mages so the elementalists and wind druids will do mega dmg. i am either going to go fury wolf because we are lacking in tanks, or go pure arctic blast. of course the fury wolf will have a hard time compared to the ele druid because he has to be face to face with baddies.

proudfoot

Diabloii.Net Member
We don't have a pure physical damage character yet. Steve is Hunger/Summons of some sort, so... Physical is good. Be a Maul Bear or a Fury Wolf. Yay!

Or a Meleementalist. But then you'd die. Oh well :shrug:

TheDragoon

Diabloii.Net Member
Wow.

I honestly made absolutely no attempt to read this post due to the horrid formatting. I normally don't even open up threads with such terrible, non-sensical topic lines but this one was so bad that I had to say something.

You have all day to write your post. There is no excuse for such blatent laziness that you don't bother to run a spell-check and a grammar check on your post before you submit it. I know I'm not the only person here that simply doesn't read posts that are this attrociously bad in terms of writing style, grammar, formatting, and spelling.

-TheDragoon

Voice

Diabloii.Net Member
do a bear ... he will last longer in hc b/c fury tends to get you killed when your in mid fury and IM gets cast on you.

coldarmy13

Diabloii.Net Member
TheDragoon said:
I honestly made absolutely no attempt to read this post due to the horrid formatting. I normally don't even open up threads with such terrible, non-sensical topic lines but this one was so bad that I had to say something.

You have all day to write your post. There is no excuse for such blatent laziness that you don't bother to run a spell-check and a grammar check on your post before you submit it. I know I'm not the only person here that simply doesn't read posts that are this attrociously bad in terms of writing style, grammar, formatting, and spelling.

-TheDragoon
td: this was a joke if u could see thru it. i am actually an english major so i know my grammar and all that good stuff. i was playing up to garbad's "1337" connotation. sorry if this offended u. it's just in the context of the game...sheesh.

oscarmk1

Diabloii.Net Member
coldarmy13 said:
he's lvl 20 in act 2 hardcore with no skill points assigned. the group is as follows:
garbad-flame elementalist
proud-hunter
steve-bear[not sure if it's fc or maul, or something else]
fenris-rancid doggystyle
?-i forgot who the laggromancer is
me-?? based upon this, what should my druid be? i'm sure garbad will make the necro use lower resist + mages so the elementalists and wind druids will do mega dmg. i am either going to go fury wolf because we are lacking in tanks, or go pure arctic blast. of course the fury wolf will have a hard time compared to the ele druid because he has to be face to face with baddies.
Is that steve as in *militiaskyllz geno?

memememe173

Diabloii.Net Member
I would say Artic Blast (you have the painful levels behind you) if the Hunter is a summoning 1 or a Summoner if it's a elemental hunter