• Weekly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monthly and Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SomeCanadianGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
Poll: My friend in need...

Alright, I have a female friend who has a really bad issue with her self-esteem. She thinks she's uglier than ugly can be. I'm guessing there's some deep issue about the doctor smacking her mother instead of her, but Freud can kiss my *** for now.

Point of this thread is that she had to get all dressed up for a wedding today. No more blake facepaint, no thick leather dogcollars. Classy dark dress, black nails, nice necklace and straightened hair. I think she looks real good, but she keeps insisting she looks like ****.

This is where the OTF comes in. I proposed to her that I would ask people what they thought with regards to the two pictures to follow, since I'm obviously biased.... You guys (and gals) click the links, pick an option in the poll and help me prove to her that she really does look good when she wants to.

No 14 year old responses, please. Act civilized, because she will be checking this out afterwards.

First pic of Sam
Slightly different angle

(poll to follow)

SomeCanadianGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
Ash Housewares said:
both rather poor angles the shot is from above her and she's looking down
Hey, this isn't a thread about the art of photography Ash.... :rolleyes: It was taken with her webcam, which is above her computer monitor, so cut her some slack, ok? :grrr: Now do you find her schwing material or not? :wink2:

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
I thought you were going to post some picture of a three-eyed freak with two heads and a tail or something ... :teeth:

I'm totally disappointed.

She's a normal-looking girl. And a pretty one at that.

One question. Is she pale like that naturally or does she have lots of makeup?

1 more thing. She's pretty but defiently not schwing material.

FireAnt45

Diabloii.Net Member
wasn't she at wedding, not being a goth?

(edited after i re-read it and didn't know what i was talking about)

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
Ash Housewares said:
I just hate these smileless not looking at the webcam pics

1. She looks shy.

2. She definately has that "Why in the hell am I doing this?" look on her face.

I can just picture SCG trying to talk her into taking pictures of herself to post here.

asdf

Diabloii.Net Member
i'd like to see a standing shot. can't quite tell if she's naturally slim or if she's been starving herself.

and how much has she been sleeping? eyes look somewhat baggy. in any case still average-to-good looking i'd say.

asdf

Diabloii.Net Member
Canadia142 said:
Yeah thats pretty messed up. You don't go to wedding in black. Even if your a goth.
yeah, you just make your wedding ring out of barb wire, that's all