Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

[Poll] Is Stash space a problem? Current Paragon level?

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by qfg007, Apr 13, 2015.

1. qfg007

qfg007 IncGamers Member

Hey folks. The question of Stash space is something that we see being brought up every day. One thing that would be very interesting to see is how players would answer when asked where they stand while at the same time indicating what their current Paragon level is. Please do participate and share in other places.

It'd be fantastic if we could end up with at least 1000 votes. Thing is, polling actually is fairly accurate when a large enough number of people participate. The more the better of course, but for those interested, here's a quote from Wikipedia:

Also posted at the official U.S. D3 forums:
    https://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/16953836044

2. Dacar92

Dacar92 Community, Amazon, DH Moderator & Inc Clan Officer

As Flux once said, it is woefully inadequate.

3. In the name of Zod

In the name of Zod IncGamers Member

You forgot to ask if people polling play on PC. Now is the bag of the mix is in the bag of mixes. :p

4. korialstraz

korialstraz IncGamers Site Pal

I didn't have much issue with this before S3, but with more and more new items, and older sets being re-worked, this is becoming a bigger issue.

Personally I've pretty much only played DH and barb on S3, with majority focus on the DH. Currently using the new UE build, but I'm dying to also try out Nat's set, so I'm keeping all good pieces I can find for that build as well. Then there is the old M6 build, which my NS DH is equiped with. If I find an M6 piece that is an upgrade for her, I'll keep that item as well. To add to this I'm keeping a fair few barb items as well, since a friend of mine is maining barb this season, and is handing me whatever items he doesn't need.

To make things even worse, I check for good jewelry and sometimes items for other classes if they happen to drop. Considering I've thoroughly enjoyed playing wiz and monk as well in the past, with a few new builds for each I haven't tried yet... well you get the point. I could probably dedicate an entire stash tab for each character, and still run into troubles down the road. Add to that a tab for crafting materials, gems, leg gems and what have you, and I'm finding I keep a second lvl 70 char of each class, to pretty much use as a mannequin/mule.