• Al Gore (if he were running)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hillary Clinton (if she were running)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DarkHelmet

Diabloii.Net Member
Poll: Have you been stoned lately?

i'm just curious to see how many people have actually found an soj within the last let's say 3 months. this does not include trading for one or being given one by someone else. i'm just bored and need something to do. On a similar note: is my mf luck just lousy, or is it nearly impossible to find a gull dagger.

TheDarkSide

Clan Officer - US East Hardcore
Found 2 so far on Us East HCL -
Sorc died with one on to NM Bremm
the other is now on my new Sorc .

:lol:

corndog420

Diabloii.Net Member
I have not found any in a very long time, (maybe seven months). I always get streaky with some items that way. I'll find a couple in a row, and then nothing forever. Most of those streaks are on the "nothing" end of the scale right now.

ThereIsNoSpoon

Diabloii.Net Member
Found one from Andy about 3 weeks ago. I nearly fell off the chair after iding it because it was my fist soj in those 3 years i'm playing. I kinda couldn't believe my eyes for a few seconds that after gazilion of manalds, nagels, ravenfrosts and dwarfs i finally found a legit soj.

fluff

Diabloii.Net Member
I've never found any. My friend found three since 1.10 (his only three as well). He'd not found any Ravenfrost's or Manald Heal's though (he only bought the game just after 1.10 was released), so I traded him one of each for two SOJs.

Aegon

Diabloii.Net Member
I've never found one either.

In fact, for the longest time I confused them with Jared's Stones and always fumed when my cubing recipes didn't work! :lol:

Legolasi

Diabloii.Net Member
I've found 2 so far :D
One from regular monster in act2 hell (don't remember which) and one in the pit lvl 1.

Hells_Trinity

Diabloii.Net Member
same for me in almost 3 years of playing never found one
mabey ill make a magic find char... mabey not id rather just make butt kicking druids and take over battle net and force people to give me all their booty (pirate term not to be confused with a butt) that would include sojs then i would keep running around my concured land still trying to find an soj of my own
then... someday...mabey... i would :D

:worship: :worship: :worship: <- (concured b.net people)

jonnytx

Diabloii.Net Member
I've gotten two in v1.10...one from Andy in hell, one from Meph in hell, softcore ladder US West.

Gull dagger...I got one off Andy in normal difficulty, harcore ladder in the first few days of v1.10...died and lost it, but found another recently in softcore, don't recall where. Still haven't seen a Tarnhelm though.

Jak

Diabloii.Net Member
In 3 years also - never seen a SoJ

Gull dagger --> Found one yesterday from Hell Meph. Pretty nice :thumbsup: