Poke Rap Anguish

Unrealism

Diabloii.Net Member
Poke Rap Anguish

Wow the poke rap is stuck in my head. Ugh, sigh. Does anybody even remember this besides me???

Stompwampa

Diabloii.Net Member
I played the Pokemon card game when it first came out. . . I think i was in 10th grade. It was fun for about 2 weeks.

Merick

Diabloii.Net Member
I remember it.
Oh, there's a hundred and fifty, or more you see. The more you something something is my speciality.

Unrealism

Diabloii.Net Member
Merick said:
I remember it.
Oh, there's a hundred and fifty, or more you see. The more you something something is my speciality.
To be a pokemon master is my destiny!

Xenon[XoA]

Banned
I hate you ppl. I didn't know what it was so i grabbed it off Ares, and now its stuck in my head. The song that never ends isn't cleansing it either.

I played Pokemon for about a year with my brother and his friend, never in a competition though. I nearly had a complete set, then about a year ago I went on ebay, and bought a binder from someone that had about 5 different complete sets for $15. They're still fun to look at.

Ace_wanderer

Diabloii.Net Member
I remember a flash site from here a long time ago where it played some songs backwards that had satanic messages, I remember poke rap was one of them.

Merick

Diabloii.Net Member
??~«Z»??? said:
I hate you ppl. I didn't know what it was so i grabbed it off Ares, and now its stuck in my head. The song that never ends isn't cleansing it either.
This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on my friends. Some people starting singing it, not knowing what it was. And they'll continue singing forever just because...this is the song that never ends...

Yeah, I watched Lambchop when I was a kid, who wants to fight?

thegiantturtle

Diabloii.Net Member
Merick said:
Yeah, I watched Lambchop when I was a kid, who wants to fight?
Tsk, tsk, tsk. All challenges should be in appropriate Patty Tanager the Caddy Manager form:
Yeah, I watched Lambchop as a kid, big whoop, wanna fight about it?!

Unrealism

Diabloii.Net Member
I had forgotten about the song, but then I decided to check the OT forum. Now I have the lambchop song in my head now. I cant decide if this is better than the pokerap or worse.