Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

poison//skeleli help

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by miles, Feb 23, 2004.

1. miles

miles IncGamers Member

poison//skeleli help

I have started a new necro. I plan to use the marrowalk bug/snyergy
    because my gear is not godly by no means. I am lvl 22 and have maxed skellies 1 into amp, ba,bw. I do not plan on putting poinys into mage or revive nor bg, or ig. Should i concentrate on skellie mastery first or start pumping pd. In my exp it has been easier to lvl safely(i play hc only) with just y skellies and curses. By lvl 50, which is when i do nm baals i could easily have maxed skellie mast. an almost all curses w/ 1 point.

Another question is does marrowalks effect Bone armor?

end result for skills is this
    sw20
    sm20
    pd20
    pn20

1 in all pre req's and 1 in golem mastery and rev res

2. JoJeck

JoJeck IncGamers Member

I only play SC but my Necro is a Poison Dagger/ Nova with skellies and 1 in revives (well worth it IMHO) . The skellies and poison skills were built up together sharing skill points between them as I went and I killed Normal Diablo at level 27 using a dagger (that would be riskier for you as a HC player). Because I built up all the skills as I went, it meant I got to use the poison skills (Dagger and Nova) as well as the skellies through Normal and Nightmare and that was fun and gives options on how I tackled particular problems. If you maxed SW and SM and then started to build up poison skills you would be relying on the skellies almost all the time until you get into Hell.

Marrowwalks means that your Bone armour is huge (over 500 points) with just a point in it and you get a nice plus to skellies and big plusses to strength and dexterity and that helps with the daggers physical damage.

Anyway, good luck, and may your Necro have a long life.

3. miles

miles IncGamers Member

I alo would like to know if i was to use walks could i max bs and th pn and pd and use both skills effectively? and does lr still affect bspirit?

4. chien

chien IncGamers Member

you can max PD, PE and PN, and take advantage of the marrowwalk "feathure" to take care of the poison immune. You can check other threads about how to use that feature :surprise: Otherwise, I don't think it is a good idea to spread your skill points. You can try poison/skelly combo, it works good (max PD, PE, PN and RS and pumping the rest into SM). Or posion/marrowwalk combo :evil:

5. Necrochild313

Necrochild313 IncGamers Member

nope :buddies: