Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Poison Nova and The Pit (for Fearox)

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by Hex, Feb 17, 2004.

1. Hex

Hex IncGamers Member

Poison Nova and The Pit (for Fearox)

ok well here is my question for fearox in general. i have done maybe 30-35 pit runs with my poison nova mancer, and i must say he owns. but i didnt find anything better then gold, a shael rune, and alot of full rejuvies. how much mf do you use and also, whats the best thing you have found.

Hex

2. Fearox

Fearox IncGamers Member

I use 330 mf. The best thing I've found so far is Griswold's weapon I think. Two Stormspires as well - hard to find but useless. The other stuff is Shako, Shaft and the usual stuff. I will find Death's web some very beatiful day though :)

3. chien

chien IncGamers Member

I've got good stuffs using Skellymancer to MF in the Pits since he is not that item dependent.. You can load lots of MF even ignore the resistance. For poisonmancer, you need some good equipements to make him viable in the Hell mode. I think at least you need partial Trang set or even better with death web and bramble armor. So, you can't really load lots of MF equip. Just lvl my poisonmancer in Hell and suprised he is pretty good in the pits.. but not too much MF I can have,though :grrr: I am also looking for others opinion for MF poisonmancer's gears..

Chien

4. MelFrank

MelFrank IncGamers Member

I exclusively run Diablo and Baal with my clvl94 ladder Poison Nova Necro. On the way there I only run around 150% MF and find some decent stuff. I switch to unique Tulwar for Baal and Diablo which boosts it to 240%.
    I just can't bear to swap my Death's Web for a MF weapon, it makes the runs so much faster.
    I find uniques at least 1/2 the time from Baal, and often on the way down as well. He dropped a Death's Web for me so I rather like Baal. :)
    I use Full Trag-Oul, 2x Wisp Projector rings, Gheeds charm, smfc's, 45% War Trav's, and an ammy with Teleport, +2 B/P, and 20% MF.
    This is the gear I always play with, I can get more MF but I find it's not worth the slower killing speed.
    Faster killing = more experience, more Baal/Diablo drops, and more fun!

Mel

5. Hex

Hex IncGamers Member

i dunno...i kinda wished i was on Europe or you were on East Fearox, we could play but w/e. i shall get a skullders and some perf nagel rings and see what i get after some runs. also what usually drops your stuff?

6. Fearox

Fearox IncGamers Member

I get the most nicely coloured stuff (green and gold) from the bosses in The pit. But the ordinary monsters have given some nice ones too.

7. Killfrenzy

Killfrenzy IncGamers Member

im very happy with the pit. GOGO ARACH MESH!

8. Fearox

Fearox IncGamers Member

I've heard about people who cleans The pit with teethmancers (or dentists as they are called). I'm very tempted to try one of those.

9. Xiamet

Xiamet IncGamers Member

Hmmm...now see...I've always thought Teeth was the under-rated skill of the game...I'd try one out, but I'm a bit low on the MarrowWalks just now...which I would assume are probably essential for getting teeth to a viable level...as is probably having another Boneshade on hand.

But I could definitely see it viable for Pitrunning, given the low level Baddies there, and how none of them are Magic Immune.

if I can get the gear...i'm gonna try this one out..

-X

10. spiderman2k9

spiderman2k9 Banned

Hmm.. i'll give my lvl 42 teeth in The Pit a try.

11. Xiamet

Xiamet IncGamers Member

Spider...post your results with teeth in the Pit...I'm definitely interested in hearing them.

-X

12. spiderman2k9

spiderman2k9 Banned

omfg.. teeth.. absolute OWNAGE in the pit

13. spiderman2k9

spiderman2k9 Banned

Ok.. Pnova owns pits. I just equipped my friends Pnova with uber gear and he literally owned pits as fast as i did (in solo), in an 8 player game...