poison immunes

tking716

Diabloii.Net Member
poison immunes

i know there arent all that many poison immunes, which makes a poison necro an attractive option, but how does one deal with a poison immune? your merc? skellies???

Ravenforce3

Diabloii.Net Member
Are you kidding? There are a lot of poison immune monsters out there. That's not counting the Spiders and Undead who are usually highly resistant to it.

Fun fact of the day: Did you know that the Fire Towers that sometimes spring up in Act Two have a poison resist of 1000 in Hell?

JCX

Diabloii.Net Member
Ravenforce3 said:
Are you kidding? There are a lot of poison immune monsters out there. That's not counting the Spiders and Undead who are usually highly resistant to it.

Fun fact of the day: Did you know that the Fire Towers that sometimes spring up in Act Two have a poison resist of 1000 in Hell?
I plan on having my holy freezer take care of business. Also a bit of fire from Trang's. :scratch:

Necrochild313

Diabloii.Net Member
Lower Resistance is a valid option on most poison immunes lets not forget. If you have deaths web and partial trangs and some facets that will get rid of some of the remaining resistances after the immunity is removed.