Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Poison Daggermancer - Quick Question

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by plasteredkittylizard, Mar 25, 2004.

1. plasteredkittylizard

plasteredkittylizard IncGamers Member

Poison Daggermancer - Quick Question

Any idea where a 1.10 poison damage calculator might be located? I'm looking to build a poisondaggermancer, using Blackbog's Sharp, and want to know what sort of heat I'd be throwing with a tricked out 20/2 jewel setup on top of charms and uniques that add to poison. Any suggestions or pointers would be appreciated! I ran a forum search, and a metacrawler search, neither of which appeared to help - anyone who could possibly help, thx in advance!

2. Cold493

Cold493 IncGamers Member

Goto www.d2items.com and then on the op there is a link for skills and there is a fake character screen where you can add skill points to figure out your dmg.

3. plasteredkittylizard

Good to figure the synergies, now to locate a program that would do like the old 1.09 poison calculator used to.....

4. Cold493

Cold493 IncGamers Member

What do you mean by poison calculator??

5. Macabre

Macabre IncGamers Member

I think he means something that will tell him how much poison damage he'll be dealing with dagger over a certain period of time. E.G: Some kind of chart :thanks:

6. plasteredkittylizard

Actually, in the old strategy compedium, youll notice the Tao of Poison. This used to link up to a calculator where every type of poison item or skill in the game could be selected, to calculate your total poison damage and duration based upon your selected equipment and outfit. For example, there were cases where adding a snakecord to a build actually reduced the poison effectiveness by shortening the overall duration of the skill. I was wondering if there was a calculator for 1.10 that would do the same? I'd sorta like to see if loading up on Poison Facets and gems of Envy could be worthwhile....

7. Cold493

Cold493 IncGamers Member

For the hit you'll take in resistances and other things, probably not. Maybe a psn facet in the weapon. I'm not really sure just my opinion.