Poison armor.

lCE

Diabloii.Net Member
Poison armor.

Cant decide, which would be better? A bramble or a 20/20 poison armor with life? I kinda lean towards the jeweled armor since a 50% bramble is very expensive and -resist is much more important than +dmg anyway. This is for PvP rabies/fury btw.

-Ferro-

Diabloii.Net Member
For pvp rabies fury I would use fortitude, if you ask me. Sticking to your question, I would prefer a -20/20 rather than a low bramble (thats in the case you are not to use Grizzly summon, in this case bramble is very nice vs melee opponents).

Beowulf

Diabloii.Net Member
Depending on your funds I would carry both around and use them depending on the situation. Like mentioned the aura from the bramble can become very useful when going up against a melee player.

lCE

Diabloii.Net Member
Well funds are limited at the moment :), i think if i manage to find a near perfect bramble ill use that if not , ill make that 20/20 armor.

Tor

Diabloii.Net Member
lCE said:
Well funds are limited at the moment :), i think if i manage to find a near perfect bramble ill use that if not , ill make that 20/20 armor.

use an engima

you have the damage, butwhat's the point if you cant catch them? ;)

Theriverstyx

Diabloii.Net Member
i kind of like the 20/20 idea over bramble but i personaly have fallen in love with fort. maybe its not the ideal situatuion for you right now but it helps alot.

lCE

Diabloii.Net Member
First of all i only duel melee, trying to run and catch sorcs and necros gets very tedious. (enigma adds 45% frw to answer ur question and no u cant tele in wereform). The bramble would ONLY be used to duel barbs, without it my rabies is in the 20k range, sometimes its enough, sometimes its not. Otherwise fort of course.

-Ferro-

Diabloii.Net Member
Are you to use the deaths wand and -20/20 shield trick on swich? If you are to do so, I would make some numbers to calculate which final damage is higher, 20k damage and -85/40 or 26k damage (or whatever damage you deal with bramble) and -65/20.

If you only can afford 4 facets, the optimal would be using bramble and make the 4 facets shield on swich, with deaths wand (faceted too).

fer

lCE said:
First of all i only duel melee, trying to run and catch sorcs and necros gets very tedious. (enigma adds 45% frw to answer ur question and no u cant tele in wereform). The bramble would ONLY be used to duel barbs, without it my rabies is in the 20k range, sometimes its enough, sometimes its not. Otherwise fort of course.
the 45% from enigma is nothing :p use the feral rage skill for true speed ;)

lCE

Diabloii.Net Member
I sure do but theres not always a minion or a monster available that u can charge on.