Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Points to spend

Discussion in 'Druid' started by Finjima, Nov 15, 2006.

1. Finjima

Finjima IncGamers Member

Points to spend

Im a lvl 84 WW, my first char in D2 ladder, still dont know much about the game right now. I have 110 points to spend my str is 55, dex 85, vit 190, eng 25. im wearing crap armor and i die easy, question is how shall i spend my points and how do i get better armor? ill mostly PvM on here

2. SawwaMaru

SawwaMaru IncGamers Member

i suggest looking at one of the many guides on were wolves that you want.

i would list things but it would be way easier for you to just look it up in a guide

3. Kirah

Kirah IncGamers Member

Welcome to the wild, wild World of Wolves!! (Owoooo!)

Check out the guides for general advice. Do you play with a group? I've been running my 'party wolf' who is a fury/summoner hybrid vita wolf. Does pretty good single player and does really good with the party (a barb, a sorc, and a necro). My job as one of the primary fighters is of course delay hordes of enemies so our spell casters can wreak havoc. The fury does a very nice job of hitting (and getting the attention) of most AI controlled monsters.
    I maxxed Fury, Lycanthropy, Oak Sage, Werewolf (10), Feral Rage (10+), and am trying to max out Bear (getting close). One point wonders were carrion vine, ravens, cyclone armor (and their prereqs). I went with a 1h weapon with stormshield and then my tomb reaver on switch.
    The basis of all this was to maximize my ability to protect the spell casters by being fast run/walk (feral) and being able to soak up incredible amounts of damage (stormshield with fast block and high DR equipment & massive life leech) and being able to summon distracting help (Oak Sage / Bear / Ravens). Also the Oak helps to prevent the glass cannon effect of most Sorcs / spell casters.

It really depends on your playing style and what goals you have for your wolfie. The wolf tends to be pretty indestructable when PvM.

good luck and good hunting!
    Kirah