Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

point useage when and where

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by miles, Feb 18, 2004.

1. miles

miles IncGamers Member

point useage when and where

i am again rebuilding my necro sincea dirty tp ko'd my lvl 66 and took all my gear i finally worked to get. I am a summon//bone kind of nec. I have maxed sr, sm 1 point in clay 1 in cm and summon res.

1 point in ba, bw and 5 in bp

1 in teeth, ce, bspear, and 2 in bonespirit.

My question is do i concentrate on maxing bone prison or alternate every lvl with bs. or should i abandon bspirit in place of bone spear? I want to use this icharc for hell pits and nm baals and nm meph( iahve had to satrt from scratch since i am uber poor on ladder. thx ahead for ur replies.

o i have 1 point in amp and pre reqs to decrep. I am lvl 53 now and still have nm izzy to do for points.

2. Mad Mantis

Mad Mantis D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator

Pump BS for now and work on BP later on.

You really should pump SM if you want strong Skellies.

3. GenXCub

GenXCub IncGamers Member

I would recommend putting points in the AI curses. Dim Vision and Attract will save your butt in hell when you get to the Gloams in act 3.

Stay with bone spirit. You're going to spend your time staying behind your army and not in a good position to get the most piercing for spear.

As far as the synergy points go. Do the math. Simply alternating is probably not the best combination, and maybe you don't want to use Prison, use one of the other synergies unless you really plan on heavy BP use.

4. disci

disci IncGamers Member

My build is pretty much same.
    What I did, was that I didnt really care which one max first, prison or spirit, cos skellys are doing all the dirty work.
    Truth is, that spirit wont do enough damage to be good support skill for a summoner(poison is much better), but I find it really helpfull to take down those shamans, OK, etc. who keep resurecting monsters back alive. This build works wonders expecially if you're pit-runner.

Btw Im lvl 85 now and Ive maxed spirit and prison and now proceed put rest of the skillpoints into CE, cos Im comfortable of spirit as it is. Doing ~1300dmg.

5. miles

miles IncGamers Member

I have maxed skele mastery and skelle warriors

6. Mad Mantis

Mad Mantis D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator

Sorry, misread that part.