Point of duelling blizzes?

FrozenSolid

Diabloii.Net Member
Point of duelling blizzes?

Not a rant, just a question

I was bored today so I joined a pubby duel game and just wanted to fool around. After a while most people left and there were 2 afks and me and a blizz sorc left. So I went 1 on 1 with my sorc. This was the action: tele, tele, tele...
No one even touched the other one. His tactics were blizz, tele away, blizz, tele away. I of course teled in different patters around him and watched out for the blizzards. If I were even a screen away hed stop in his tracks and start teleing away ... very far. I was like "whats the point?" and left.
So is this what you can expect when you duell a blizz sorc? :rolleyes:

MyCompSucks

Diabloii.Net Member
what kind of sorc were you?

imo that best way is to tele around in a circle (well, not exact circle one iwth jagged edges) around her and try to hit her with a balls/bolts/spikes and whatever you got,

IN_FLAMES

Banned
It's funny when you duel a Blizz sorc who just teles away the whole time, then you're like "Screw this" and go back to town, and the sorc says "LOL RUN TO AKARA NOOB EZPK" or something like that :lol: .

FrozenSolid

Diabloii.Net Member
I was messing around with my orb/lightning sorc (ya i dont have any pvps :p).
Im not really looking for ways to beat them or anything, just wanted to hear aobut your experiences.
Is duelling really 90% luck and very little planning?

Agateryon

Diabloii.Net Member
FrozenSolid said:
I was messing around with my orb/lightning sorc (ya i dont have any pvps :p).
Im not really looking for ways to beat them or anything, just wanted to hear aobut your experiences.
Is duelling really 90% luck and very little planning?
depends on if you are playing with a low lvl char and the dueller has a high lvl char, i dont think you'll have any luck on those :p

FrozenSolid

Diabloii.Net Member
Agateryon said:
depends on if you are playing with a low lvl char and the dueller has a high lvl char, i dont think you'll have any luck on those :p
hihi, youre silly, oh youre silly :lol:

dont ask me what i mean by that :S

MyCompSucks

Diabloii.Net Member
for me it depends on my mood and char if im aggressive or passive, sometimes i just bo my friends with my hammerdin, lol

sometimes its alotta luck, one itme i had my 11k hammers flying around this javazon, she dodged everyone, like 10-15 of them. some duels need more planning and tactics, but some (namely bowazons and boners) seems like spray and pray with the homing missiles

Herald of Doom

Diabloii.Net Member
I duel very differently with my bliz sorc. I have blast on left click and tele/bliz on right, and I play quite aggresive. I suck anyway, but at least I have fun duels :p

HoD