PMs

superman22

Diabloii.Net Member
PMs

no not pms ^.~

but private messages...
just wondering, but hwo many of you guys get private messages?

haha i dunno, i guess for me, i wish i got at least 1 a week... or maybe even one.. a month? or heck. even 1 a year =/

haha i guess private messages are mainly for people who are asking others for something.. =/ so thats why i, and maybe others never have gotten one.. and maybe also cause its cyberspace and you can never be too sure of who you are PMing... whether it be your dream boy (ahem cough. me ;) cough ahem) hahaha, or some pervert trying to get your pants down =/ but yeah..

if this world were a safer place. it would be great, cause there would be more PM's wondering how people are doing and what not..

bleh.. i dunno...

Clacker

Diabloii.Net Member
Well for me Im Pming the whole admin staff and ask them how i can give donations without using paypal. Gaile replied and told me she fowarded it to elly. So i dunno..

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
Surprisingly, I get quite a few, mostly from people in the Community Forums (which is where I do most of my posting). With a 5 message limit, keeping my PM box clean gets to be a pain in the rear. Most of the peeps who message me are looking for a link to someplace or want clarification on something. I haven't recieved any steamy love letters yet. :p

ZeppelinAngel

Diabloii.Net Member
depends.. sometimes i get a lot.. sometimes barely any, i can always count on one from one person though, at least

Anakha1

Banned
I usually get a couple per week from people at te OTF. And most of them aren't even cussing me out for some wise-arse comment I made on the forum! I'm shocked, too. :surprise:

publius

Diabloii.Net Member
In my entire time here, I've gotten two. One of them was from Sehpiroth too, it made for an interesting read.

Anakha1

Banned
publius said:
In my entire time here, I've gotten two. One of them was from Sehpiroth too, it made for an interesting read.
I got one of those two, as I imagine most people here remember. It was probably one of the most interesting ones I've gotten too.

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
If anybody remembers Kellard, I got a PM from him the day of his second banning. He was apologising for calling me a bunch of names. I PMed him back and told him (nicely)
"Thanks, but my arse is not the one you need to be kissing right now." :D

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
kellard was lame, he defamed the term "troll" and tarnished all the entertaining moments of past trolls with his inanity