Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

plz help

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by moscalan, Jun 27, 2005.

1. moscalan

moscalan IncGamers Member

plz help

:) I would realy appritate if u would tell me what skills my necro should have,and how to get some good stuff. :uhhuh: Also can u give me some tips plz,thanks!

2. BlahBlahAsia

BlahBlahAsia IncGamers Member

If you've never made one then just put a point in all the skills, find the ones you like the best, then make another one. When you chose your calling stick to it, don't waste a point in something if you're not going to use it. except for bone prison, when you get marrow walk boots it recieves a lv33 synergy if you don't have any points in it.

First off skellies are the easiest, then try a curse or two then work on either bone or poison skills. Clay golems sound like the way to go, but i prefer the iron.

Equipment? depends on you build, try for skills in epuip, HOTO is excellent to aim for, Homunculus, Trang-Ouls gloves, Archids belt, shako helm, enigma for armor, but it's up to you really.

Where to get them? go kill lots of monsters! Hell diff!

3. batuchka

batuchka IncGamers Member

Amongst the different necro skills/build combos are these:

1) Pure Bonemancer
    2) Pure Poisonmancer
    3) Bone/Summon hybrid
    4) Poison/Summon hybrid
    5) Pure Summoner/Zookeeper
    6) Daggermancer
    7) Meleemancer
    8) Bowmancer

If this is your 1st necro and u have little/no necro items then a Summoner/Zookeeper works with items found along the way and the minons would offer protection, fun and dmg hehe. Clay golems are most necro's golem of choice for his high hit points, slowing capablities and low mana cost for recasting/repositioning. Corpse explosion+amplify damage curse clears hoardes rather quickly as well. There are guides in this forums and knowledgeble forumites who could help you out. Cheers :D

p.s
    Trang-Fire Summoner/Zookeeper: http://forums.diabloii.net/showthread.php?t=350357

Bone/Summon Magicfinder:
    http://forums.diabloii.net/showthread.php?t=338630

4. Mad Mantis

Mad Mantis D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator

Welcome Newcomer to The Darkness. Grab a brew :drink: and feel free to raise some corpses.

This isn't a very specific question. I recommend first reading through the [ Essential Necromancer Information ] sticky to get an idea on what kind of build you would like to play. Then do a search for that build. If you still have questions you can make a new thread.

5. corax

corax IncGamers Member

best way to get items on bnet:
    go into any random game and screamed: i r w4s t3h pk h4ckz0r'3d GIB t3h it4mz plZ!!!!!!11!!!11!11!1173!1!!!!1

6. Myrakh-2

Myrakh-2 IncGamers Member

For me this is more like a test case to see if the squelch button still works... like yesterday when someone joined a public game of mine and thought he could make me do his bidding by constantly repeating his request...

You know, having a friend talk and squelching him to test this function is more like a beta-test... it really has to be tested in the open :)