PLZ help

Orphan

Diabloii.Net Member
I believe the script your referring to is a hack program (like maphack). So named, because it gives even the simpliest of minded people out here the ability to cheat, even though under normal circumstances, it would be beyond their league.
 

kingsman

Diabloii.Net Member
ok i jus went into script here place and the assassin showed a eth 4os pally shield. so wat does that mean
 

Oscuro

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
Orphan said:
I believe the script your referring to is a hack program (like maphack). So named, because it gives even the simpliest of minded people out here the ability to cheat, even though under normal circumstances, it would be beyond their league.
A swing and a miss :D

script (in this context) == abbreviation for description (game description). If someone makes a game "soj 4 script", it means that they which to trade a soj for the item(s) which are listed in the game's description. Click on the game once and the description is shown above the players which are currently in the game.
 

Orphan

Diabloii.Net Member
Oscuro said:
A swing and a miss :D

script (in this context) == abbreviation for description (game description). If someone makes a game "soj 4 script", it means that they which to trade a soj for the item(s) which are listed in the game's description. Click on the game once and the description is shown above the players which are currently in the game.
Oh, that one... For some reason, I had a post where someone said "script-kiddies" in my mind, and it was the first thing I thought of. Aye, what you said is abit more frequent on bnet than what I said :lol:
 

Joch

Diabloii.Net Member
Orphan said:
Oh, that one... For some reason, I had a post where someone said "script-kiddies" in my mind, and it was the first thing I thought of. Aye, what you said is abit more frequent on bnet than what I said :lol:
yeah it was the first thing that popped in my mind as well, as for most people make the game "O soj N read" :D
 
Top