Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

plz help me plz

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by moscalan, Jun 27, 2005.

1. moscalan

moscalan Diabloii.Net Member

plz help me plz

:) hi im realy comfused about how to get good items and also good stats.Iam a lvl 27 necro but im totaly confused! :confused: I would realy appreciate if some 1 would ansure my questions and give some free tips. Thanks!!! :D

2. yxx

yxx Diabloii.Net Member

Level your necro first to l85. So you can MF for good items.

To level, Just do baal run.

3. Orphan

Orphan Diabloii.Net Member

It's suggested you make your first character by yourself (even if it doesn't do as well), as you'll learn alot (and probably have alot of fun in the process). After that, however, if you want to find some Necro info, check out the Necromancer Forum for some guides.

4. rayschaller

rayschaller Diabloii.Net Member

Be sure to check out the guides in the sticky at top in nec forums most of them even explain why the build works and how t play it.Once u have a idea of what sounds best to you give it a whirl.Good luck and dont be afraid to ask questions the people on these boards are some of the best around in my opnion.

5. hmlyim

hmlyim Diabloii.Net Member

if you are so eager to get good items immediately, level up a METEOR/FIRE BALL sorc to around 70-80. It should not take too long. Use her to keep on killing andy and meohisto. You will get good items eventually.

if you plan to enjoy the game, just use your necro and have fun during your journey to hell. You will get good item somehow. Last tip, get those gems you see and make it to perfect grade. I think you can get complete TRANG set with PG. enjoy ;)

6. HardyTarget

HardyTarget Diabloii.Net Member

Yeah, collect all flawless games you find and cube them later to perfects, you can trade lots of stuff for them.
    It's also useful to keep all jewels (even if they were crap) because they can be used for crafting and therefore have tradevalue (24 jewels seems to go for pul, which is similar to 18-20pgems).
    Cheers.