plz help me out

snowBlizz

Diabloii.Net Member
plz help me out

Hey, i have readed all barb guides, but i didnt found one i wanted to use, coz i want an guide with only one alternative, not a guide there i can chose between about 5 swords, axes etc etc

i need a quick barb ww guide. nn guides as use highlord OR metalgrid etc.
I need an quick guide and say what i should use!!!

Things i want to use: enigma, besides this, i have some more ists, but just lost my acc, so no perf stuff , but good stuff :jig:

i dont care if i must use swords or other things. but i wanta killer maschine :jig:

stats and skills i should max had been gr8 to ;)

nickedoff

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey, i have readed all barb guides, but i didnt found one i wanted to use, coz i want an guide with only one alternative, not a guide there i can chose between about 5 swords, axes etc etc

i need a quick barb ww guide. nn guides as use highlord OR metalgrid etc.
I need an quick guide and say what i should use!!!

Things i want to use: enigma, besides this, i have some more ists, but just lost my acc, so no perf stuff , but good stuff

i dont care if i must use swords or other things. but i wanta killer maschine

stats and skills i should max had been gr8 to ;)
I'm going to assume you don't speak english =o

You can't just take all the guides we have here and mold them to what you need? There won't ever be a guide that says exactly what you 'should' use - it's different for everyone and for every situation.

Neurofuzzy

Diabloii.Net Member
Most guides give several options of equipment, but in most cases they state what would be the best and some alternatives. If you dont want to have option, just go for the best (if you can get it...).