Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

plz help getting an organ

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by BanRayer, Oct 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BanRayer

BanRayer IncGamers Member

plz help getting an organ

I'm on European ladder

I've just opened a portal to the forgotten sands, the first time I tried getting an organ, but it seems my character is too weak to kill Duriel, actually I hardy damage him, can anyone plz help me.

Really appreciated, thanx in advance.

2. Lexur

Lexur IncGamers Member

I can help you :kiss:

whisp me at *tkmn

3. Cooked

Cooked IncGamers Member

Do you have some gear that has "Prevent Monster Heal?"

Good luck!

Seems every time some one wants help they are on a different Realm than I am.

4. BanRayer

BanRayer IncGamers Member

never mind, done already, but thanx for attention and advices :thumbsup:

5. Matrixnetuk

Matrixnetuk IncGamers Member

hi guys,

just like to say I just made my first ever Matriarch Kickassasa at the first attempt of trying baal :thumbsup:

I thought ok Im on a roll and baal wasnt that bad i will try and transmute my one and only keyset (thinking before ladder resets otherwise i may never even see the ubers or get to use my keys)

Over to act5 3 keys in the cube and bingo "Forgotten Sands"
    seriously excited at this stage untill I meet the physical imune "fly things" tricky but do able ..working my way around the perimtre edge just to be on the safe side (My merc is act2 defensive wearing 2500def duress + gaze + unique thresher my shadow is lev36 and im lvl 87 1100def duress + nats helm and boots + spirit monarch + bartucs).

to my amazment there is duriel right on me before i know what day it is, my merc must have died in like 2 secs along with shadow and im running at full pelt back to the red portal ...I have burst of speed and +40% speed nats boots ....unbelievably he is on me like a flash and yup you guessed it dead as quick as my helpers sheeesh that Duriel must be boosted!! I didnt even bother trying to retrieve my body and left the game thinking maybe i should try this again when im say lvl 97 lol

Just sharing my info folks (at least I kicked Hell baal yeah baby)

Cheers
    Matrix

6. SirDooFuss

SirDooFuss IncGamers Member

Uh, the Ubers aren't ladder only. They spawn on non ladder too. Also, you should always transmute 3 sets in the same game (avoid overlapping portals by using your backpack) so you guarantee 3 different body parts.
    Did you get any kicks in at all? I would think they would stun Dury enough to make him easy fodder for a kicksin.

7. Matrixnetuk

Matrixnetuk IncGamers Member

thanks for a quick reply doofuss,

to be honest i just wanted to take a look and have a go before it was too late i was under the impression it was a ladder event only, my mistake.

unfortunately i didnt get land a single kick as i was too busy trying to run back to town to rethink my strategy and raise my helpers again,

I think I should have read some of the uber stats before trying to take them on

I have 75 all resists but even that didnt seem to help lol

oh well i still have a hate and a terror left i guess i can re-run nith for the destruction again maybe next time get a few kicks in :rolleyes:

cheers
    Matrix

8. Gorny

Gorny Banned

Please read the forum rules next time, threads of this nature belong in the player matchup forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.