plz explain something

what username

Diabloii.Net Member
plz explain something

i hear all this of rolling or rerolling charms or something .... can someone explain all this for me (or give me a link). i dont understand any of it such as ilvl or iirc or any of that any help would be greatly appreciated :p

Shaigon

Diabloii.Net Member
what username said:
i hear all this of rolling or rerolling charms or something .... can someone explain all this for me (or give me a link). i dont understand any of it such as ilvl or iirc or any of that any help would be greatly appreciated :p
People tend to "reroll" baal grand charms (ilvl 99, which is highest in the game) with the 3pgem+charm recipie. They do this to try and roll the best mods possible on a charm, say a paladin combat charm with +45 life.

Chromeus

Diabloii.Net Member
transmute 3 pgems(any kind) along with a charm n u will reroll its stats,the ilvl(item lvl) remains the same meaning if u found a gc in pits(lvl 85)n reroll it,the resulting roll will still retain its ilvl of 85

ppl usually roll gcs for the +skill mod,if ur only interested in the skiller mod,then rolling of nm flayer jungle charms will be the best as their ilvl is the lowest possible to attain a +skill prefix

if ur feeling lucky then u could roll a baal gc(ilvl 99) baal gcs r sought after as they can spawn with a 'vita' suffix which adds 41-45 life..n if u do get a pcombat with +45 life for instance then ur rich :D

gl rolling charms n i hope i have told u what u wanted to know ;)

edit:rofl shaigon great minds think alike :p

Joch

Diabloii.Net Member
think wisely before rerolling
I wasted so many pg on a baal gc now that I'dd better been off selling 40 pg for um each time.
I'dd be able to pay an enigma now if I did...