please someone help me - muling in single player ?

canadadiablomaster

Diabloii.Net Member
please someone help me - muling in single player ?

Hi there everyone

check this out

today with my level 70 druid on nightmare I was lucky enough to kill mephisto and get a skin of the viper magi and more importanlty an occulus !! man this thing would be obvii=usly amazing for my sorceress so here is my question.

IS there any way to switch items in single player games. I am sure many of you have found som amazing items that would be great for another character is there anything you can do. Or do I have to just sell them for nothing. ( man what a shame ) Or does it require some kind of hacking ?

I also got an ethereal vampire gaze helm, and the immortal kings belt while on my way top killing diablo on mightmare man lucky eh?

FitchBoy40

Diabloii.Net Member
canadadiablomaster said:
Hi there everyone

check this out

today with my level 70 druid on nightmare I was lucky enough to kill mephisto and get a skin of the viper magi and more importanlty an occulus !! man this thing would be obvii=usly amazing for my sorceress so here is my question.

IS there any way to switch items in single player games. I am sure many of you have found som amazing items that would be great for another character is there anything you can do. Or do I have to just sell them for nothing. ( man what a shame ) Or does it require some kind of hacking ?

I also got an ethereal vampire gaze helm, and the immortal kings belt while on my way top killing diablo on mightmare man lucky eh?
look at the stickied thread about 2 threads up... entitled "Muling in Single Player"... download the ATMA program and enjoy.

ÃÃ¥vÓ§

Diabloii.Net Member
basic principles to be aware of -
*Your characters are of the same version (otherwise it will not "mule" at all)
*You SAVE the changes, either manually or with Auto-Save (i always save manually just to make sure)
*if you are using an earlier version, that you don't accidently upgrade the item (otherwise, if i remember correctly, it is stuck in its new version)

Hakai_no_Tenshi

Diabloii.Net Member
Still amazed that anyone can still miss the sticky .. maybe we should have it in bold NEON and have your computer play a tune also :D

--T

LowLander

Diabloii.Net Member
<rambling>

It's no good, Doctor.

Do-----Don't

Never the two shall meet.

Be it learn, understand, study, "think before posting" etc.

It's either/or. No can educate the one into the other.

(Mmmm, self-explanatory, really)

</rambling>

Sharakorr

Banned
If u download onlyer's d2loader, u can host a game wif ur druid on LAN then have ur sorc join in another d2 window then trade simple :thumbsup:

Crudesash68

Diabloii.Net Member
Win XP can do the same (switch user feature), but ATMA is a zillion times better; faster, easier, and you don't have to switch back and forth. Plus it creates item inventories for easy storage and reference...it is a great utility.

Steve