Please, rate this suwayyah for chaos rune word in PvP. ifr

iolo99

Diabloii.Net Member
Please, rate this suwayyah for chaos rune word in PvP.

I found superior suwayyah:
10% enhanced damage
2 lightning sentry, 3 wake of fire, 3 dragon tail

I think these two traps can be used in PvP battle field.
LS for catching locking enemy, WoF for interupting them for WW.

Although it doesn't have dragon flight. (I need to invest 4 skill picks)
Yes, it will cost millions of $ for repair, but I have million of 'ort'.

Will this claw good?
 

BT-LightDash

Diabloii.Net Member
that is a very godly claw nice find man
if u use enigma u won't need dragon flight

this claw when made into chaos is defintely one of the best choice for pvp
 

DemonicTutor

Diabloii.Net Member
The 10% ed makes it very very nice... Reguardless of the +skills...

The 3 WoF is very nice, it's just too bad the dragon tail isn't dragon flight. Personally I think +DF claws are best because they save 4 points. Also lightning sentry isn't really a good stunner so its not important, WoF is more important.

It will still make a nice chaos, I wouldn't use it however because the repairs would suck and no DF.

Ultimatly the best chaos claw would be +DF, +WoF, +Death Sentry. DF saves 4 points, WoF saves 2, and death sentry is just a godsend for doing baal runs or other pvm, can really save some durability on your claw when you can lay death sentrys instead of WW'ing everything to death.
 

Salo

Diabloii.Net Member
DemonicTutor said:
The 10% ed makes it very very nice... Reguardless of the +skills...

The 3 WoF is very nice, it's just too bad the dragon tail isn't dragon flight. Personally I think +DF claws are best because they save 4 points. Also lightning sentry isn't really a good stunner so its not important, WoF is more important.

It will still make a nice chaos, I wouldn't use it however because the repairs would suck and no DF.

Ultimatly the best chaos claw would be +DF, +WoF, +Death Sentry. DF saves 4 points, WoF saves 2, and death sentry is just a godsend for doing baal runs or other pvm, can really save some durability on your claw when you can lay death sentrys instead of WW'ing everything to death.
um yeah like repair costs mean anything to someone by this stage in diablo2

those claws are great, you wont find better anytime soon, and there's no reason to. (unless you get a bad roll)

i have ethereal ones i made chaos out of, suwayah's. mine have dragon flight, funny, i dont use them for ww or for attacking. (bf build, i think using a non claw is bad rp)
 

squigipapa

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi, I think thoes claws are great depending on how you play and if you use thoes traps. I made my chaos from a suwayah (normal not superior) It had +3 dragon flight, +2 Weapon Block and +2 Charged Bolt Sentery. I Think they're awsome, and I repaired them last night. The repair cost was only like 19k and I believe the dur. was 26/48 (The 48 number may be off) but anyway, I don't find that very expensive at all! I was really happy to have the dragon flight on it and the weapon block and CBS was just gravy. However, to awnser your question basically I think I'd make a chaos out of any calw that had +skills on either passive things or things that I could see myself using.
 

Salo

Diabloii.Net Member
squigipapa said:
Hi, I think thoes claws are great depending on how you play and if you use thoes traps. I made my chaos from a suwayah (normal not superior) It had +3 dragon flight, +2 Weapon Block and +2 Charged Bolt Sentery. I Think they're awsome, and I repaired them last night. The repair cost was only like 19k and I believe the dur. was 26/48 (The 48 number may be off) but anyway, I don't find that very expensive at all! I was really happy to have the dragon flight on it and the weapon block and CBS was just gravy. However, to awnser your question basically I think I'd make a chaos out of any calw that had +skills on either passive things or things that I could see myself using.
repair costs are more if superior, and only a fool would not want superior versions for this reason!
 

squigipapa

Diabloii.Net Member
I agree, I Had a superior that I could have used (+11%dmg I believe) but it diden't have any +skills on it. I decided to take a gamble with the variable +dmg of the chaos runeword. I ended up getting +279% dmg however so the way I figure it I could have used the superior and gotton +240% giving me +251% total which would have been less dmg than I have now, as well as being more expensive to repair, on the other hand I could have gotton +301% ED, on the superior however I would have missed out on the +3DF, +2WB & +2CBS, and lower repair cost (not that it really matters to me)but I guess with all things considered I'm happy with my decision.
Sorry .. I now realize that I've gone a little off topic .. but oh well!
 

Las-Vegas

Diabloii.Net Member
Salo said:
repair costs are more if superior, and only a fool would not want superior versions for this reason!
sorry to break it to you, but if you want to pvm AT ALL you will be in debt before you can use a sup chaos for more than 4 games.

for pvp, its not a big deal. but for pvm its a huge deal.
 

MadTexan

Diabloii.Net Member
Las-Vegas said:
sorry to break it to you, but if you want to pvm AT ALL you will be in debt before you can use a sup chaos for more than 4 games.

for pvp, its not a big deal. but for pvm its a huge deal.
As was pointed out earlier, Ort runes will repair a weapon in the cube under 1.10 and many people, like myself, have a horde of Orts available for just such purposes.
 

Lunatic

Diabloii.Net Member
My Chaos (343%ed , +2 MB , +1Fade) costs around 18k per dura. Which is way and way to much to handle. Without orts you're screwed. The superior mod was only 8% ed btw. :p
 

zz313

Diabloii.Net Member
squigipapa said:
I agree, I Had a superior that I could have used (+11%dmg I believe) but it diden't have any +skills on it. I decided to take a gamble with the variable +dmg of the chaos runeword. I ended up getting +279% dmg however so the way I figure it I could have used the superior and gotton +240% giving me +251% total which would have been less dmg than I have now, as well as being more expensive to repair, on the other hand I could have gotton +301% ED, on the superior however I would have missed out on the +3DF, +2WB & +2CBS, and lower repair cost (not that it really matters to me)but I guess with all things considered I'm happy with my decision.
Sorry .. I now realize that I've gone a little off topic .. but oh well!
where u guys found the sup. Suwayyah? can it be gamble or buy it from the vendor? many thanks :worship:
 

squigipapa

Diabloii.Net Member
zz313 said:
where u guys found the sup. Suwayyah? can it be gamble or buy it from the vendor? many thanks :worship:
Actually, I found mine running the pit with as little MF as possible, I find that a lot of really high quality stuff drops there and I use as little MF as possible, to minimize the chances of it being magical/rare etc. if they fall superior without any sockets then an act 5 quest will take care of getting it socketed. (you can't use the cube to socket a superior)
 
Top