Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Please Ignor my former thread "Super bad of me" + I'm sorry

Discussion in 'Druid' started by IMCanadian, Aug 31, 2006.

1. IMCanadian

IMCanadian IncGamers Member

Please Ignor my former thread "Super bad of me" + I'm sorry

Lol, I dunno whats wrong with me...In the last few days I've posted two insanely stupid topics. I'm apologizing to the great members of the druid forum for my latest one beggin for an opposing forum gold:shocked: Baaad of me. I'm really sorry, I've been away and bored and in pain...and I guess it brings out the worst in you! Please seriously ignor that thread! Let it disapear into enternity...or something. I am quickly losing respect of great members of the community and I do not want it to be this way. Please forgive me, I would like my opinion to be valued. TY for your time!

Ps. Must be the Meds!:grin:

2. Voice

Voice IncGamers Member

Please stop posting threads like this and the others .... i know your appologizing in this thread .. but you could've done that in the other one. You know post count means absolutely nothing right ... considering how long i been on this forum i should have waaaay more posts .. and baranor who is a very valued and old member has very little too, actually some of the most valued old knowledgable druids have low post count. When things like this are posted I get the impression you are going for post count ... I am not saying that you are ... I am just saying that this is the impression I am getting.

This thread not only added to that impression but it added another thread on the front page of the druid forum of yours that pushes other questions down to the second page ... and sure them questions have been there a few days or so .. but i just answered one the other day at the bottom of the page, b/c i dont log onto this forum everyday, and the question wasnt actually answered at all.

Again this was not an attack on you but i am just trying to tell you the impression you are giving ... just relax ... dont ask for stuff ... and answer threads or ask questions or join the OT threads ... oh dont answer stuff you dont know ... i have seen a lot of this lately w/ the newer druid people ....read and learn before and make sure you know 100% what your talking about before you post ... nothing is worse than bad info.

Oh not you or anyone else should reply to this .. let this thread die down to page 2 ...

:jig: :wave: :jig: