Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

please help

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by sefer, Apr 8, 2005.

1. sefer

sefer Banned

please help

i made a new wwsin few days ago, and didnt put any skills items or stats yet.

i cant find any nice guid or something that i find convincing, so if some1 here that knows alote about wwsins and knows what gear and stats would make her the best pvp char she can be, and he can talk to inside a game and not in here ad tell me exactly what to put, that would be a big help.

i really need this help cant find anything good.. if some1 wants to help leave acc here and ill whisper or whisper to

*sefer
    Thx

2. ChaoticTwitch

ChaoticTwitch IncGamers Member

i was also looking for info on this a while back. look in the sticky guids, there is a WW/kicker hybrid guid. that guid also has a link to a duel claw WWsin guid in the stradegy compendium. take a look !! really good reads for info on the WWsins. but thats guids, as for actual gameplay relevent advise i cant really say anything with certanty. I have built a c/c WWsin, but i do not have an exstensive knowledge like the other members here. hopfully someone elsle can be a bit more of asssistance...

cheers, C.T.

3. sefer

sefer Banned

i saw them, but im not sure if their good and i didnt understand the stats .. ppl here says i have to use angelics and the guid doesnt say that i need ravens.. im confused and i need help from some1 whos sure in what he says

4. Zangeif

Zangeif IncGamers Member

PMing you my AIM name. Message me whenever.

5. sefer

sefer Banned

are you sure thats ur acc cuz i tryed to reach you and youre never online