Please Help! Pally Trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowslayer

Diabloii.Net Member
Please Help! Pally Trouble

I need a little bit of help im goin to make a new pally later today and i want to make him all smite and holy sheild with some thorns on the side :lol: but i need to know what would the best stats as in str and all that be best for me?

Thanks In Advanced! :D

Freezing Rain

Diabloii.Net Member
Let's see what it took me 2 minutes to do, that your laziness probably could not do in an hour. I typed smitedin in search. I got that vindicator was the proper name.

I came here.
http://forums.diabloii.net/showthread.php?t=318026

I see at least THREE vindicator guides, at least look through those yourself. If you cannot see, it says, PALADIN GUIDES AND INFORMATION in big letters, and it's stickied. Please, in the future, do some work yourselves so we don't have to spoon feed you.

Leohappy

Diabloii.Net Member
Kireiray said:
I see at least THREE vindicator guides, at least look through those yourself. If you cannot see, it says, PALADIN GUIDES AND INFORMATION in big letters, and it's stickied. Please, in the future, do some work yourselves so we don't have to spoon feed you.
Ok that was rude. The thread starter is a new forum member and probably doesn't know what a Torchadin, Crusader, Vindicator,... actually means (even if he checked Paladin guides section).

Btw welcome to the forum shadowslayer :howdy:.

xpumafangx

Diabloii.Net Member
Leo ya it is rude, and it is annoying to see the same hey help me out piz with the same build, exp when you see like 9 treads for it. Which for when I see those I just step away or answer just one of them.

HeavAngel

Paladin Moderator
Welcome to the forum.
Here is the Forum Rules
Here is the Guide Thread

Here's another link. The Arreat Summit

Up on top there is a very handy search tool. Type in what you're looking for and most likely you find a lot of threads on what you're looking for.

1. Member one didn't read the rules of the forum. If the member did the member would have read *please use the search tool up top*.
2. Member two gave the answer. Use the search tool.
(Mod pointing out to member three: That is real help)
3. Member one comes back with *yeah thanks alot...can some1 give me real help!*
(Mod pointing out to member one: Not a good way to start out on the forum as a new member)
4. Member two came back and posted the thread to help.
(Mod points out something most members wouldn’t have done that. Or, member two could have flamed member one.)
5. Member one thanks member two. :worship: (Mod points out: That member one was happy and nothing further should have been posted on the subject)
6. Member three posted how rude member two was. Explains their feelings of the rudeness, yet,. Doesn’t offer any help for member one with any links or answers.
Member three Welcomed member one to the forum as all should do. It would be nice.
7. Member four vents their feelings bottled up inside on how *Annoyed* the member feels seeing the same post same builds.
8. Mod comes to thread and points out all posts to member three.
9. Mod feels, this thread should be locked before the heat gets to hot.
10.It's not worth loosing any accounts over.

Status
Not open for further replies.