PLEASE help me!

BRAAAP

Banned
PLEASE help me!

hey all, im new her. and i want fort! lol!!! i need a LO rune, or, i could give you fort armor with out the LO placed in retern i get a fort? i know its not a good deal for you but think you could help me? ill give you 6 bartucs n 2 um? hahaha. :clap:

lonnie913

Diabloii.Net Member
try doing some magic find runs and trading your finds, hell forge rushing, and hoarding pgems to accumulate wealth and trade for a lo rune (and maybe even find an entirely legit one along the way). youll find it more satisfying i think. coming to this forum and immediately asking for handouts (of one of the more powerful armors in the game) is not a good way to make an impression on the people of this forum. good luck.

Orphan

Diabloii.Net Member
BRAAAP said:
hey all, im new her. and i want fort! lol!!! i need a LO rune, or, i could give you fort armor with out the LO placed in retern i get a fort? i know its not a good deal for you but think you could help me? ill give you 6 bartucs n 2 um? hahaha. :clap:
Why would someone want 6 bartucs :scratch:

What happened to all your hellforge runes? I have to believe that you've gotten at least 3, and at most upwards of 10+ (1 for each time you've gone through the game, not to mention NF forge)? If you haven't played through the game that many times, then you shouldn't expect to have a fort armor yet :D

BRAAAP

Banned
sorry if i gave the wrong impression, i simpley been looking for months trading ect for fort and still come up empty handed. so i was discuraged and thought i woud give it a try. well. i have done all my hell forges, best run i got was a pul which sucks . and i have been doing countes hell runs for the past 2 days with 266 mf and have fount nothing better then a amn/dol runes.

Leohappy

Diabloii.Net Member
BRAAAP said:
... i have been doing countes hell runs for the past 2 days with 266 mf and have fount nothing better then a amn/dol runes.
MF doesn't affect rune drops :p.

I played ladder for almost a year and the best runes I ever saw drop were; Mal, Pul and Um. And I only saw one of each. The rest I traded for.

Farm pgems, reroll small charms or reroll for skillers, and trade those for runes. Do that for a while, and you'll eventually start to generate wealth enough to trade up to higher runes.

Orphan

Diabloii.Net Member
DrunkCajun said:
I played ladder for almost a year and the best runes I ever saw drop were; Mal, Pul and Um. And I only saw one of each. The rest I traded for.
By the time I got my very first account full of 8 ladder characters , I had about 4 Ists, 2 guls and 3+ Um's. I also had a fair amount of Pul's, but I wasn't really keeping track of those. That took about 5-6 months, and with the exception of 1 Ist rune, all were found from my forges :scratch:

The only reason it took that long was because back then I wasn't actively doing forge runs. I was just starting over new builds for the characters that I thought were interesting.

I never once traded for any runes :D

ThuGzAnGeLs

Diabloii.Net Member
Look, the best thing to get a LO rune is by trading. For example, go MF in hell meph (If you always die with him, do the bridge trick) and pick every low lvl items. Trade them in a norm game name like ''Good for Pgems'' and newbs will come and fall in love with your low lvl items. When you get 40 pgems, trade it for a um or higher. Accumulate the UMs and people will easily trade u LO rune for them. Thats how I started to play and right now I have almost all the runewords. Try this, it should work.

attitude4you_2001

Diabloii.Net Member
BRAAAP said:
If it's any help the last 2 times I seen a LO rune drop both were on level 3 of durance.

BRAAAP

Banned
i die to easly and with the things being light immun i cant kill them "im a light sin" so i just die. oh well. cheers :thumbsup: