Please Help Me!!!!

PAC-MAN

Diabloii.Net Member
Please Help Me!!!!

:hanky: I have a serious problem, I installed the program "XPTweak3" and started "tweaking" my XP program. One day after I was done "tweaking" my computer it told me to restart, it deleted my disk drives and almost half of my files on my computer. I had to do a full system restoration and get my computer back on its feet. I installed my Norton SystemWorks and then My Norton Internet Security. My Norton SystemWorks is acting fine, But my Internet Security is not working at ALL, the Antivirus won't even enable auto protect, and I am here with no firewall what so ever and not any Antivirus programs, oh and plug my computer won't shut down without its plus pulled out. And thats such a bad way to shutdown your computer... :( Please HELP!
-Pac
P.S. It is a
2800+(2.8 GHz)
AMD Atholon Xp Procecor
512 MB of DDR SDRAM Memory
120 GB
Ultra DMA Hard Drive
NVIDIA GeForce 4 MX
Graphics with 64MB DDR
shared vidio memory.

Kawaii

Diabloii.Net Member
Backup important files and reformat it...
Oh, and never, EVER touch anything more advanced than MS Paint without knowing what to do.

Drosselmeier

Diabloii.Net Member
You probably have some demon living in it. I suggest you buy a new one and send that one to me... I´ll exercise that demon before he hurts anyone else.

cougar

Diabloii.Net Member
yeah... the safest thing would just be to burn whatever you really need to CD and then reformat. You never know what's still lurking around on that hard drive of yours.

Steel_Avatar

Diabloii.Net Member
Drosselmeier said:
You probably have some demon living in it. I suggest you buy a new one and send that one to me... I´ll exercise that demon before he hurts anyone else.
Better get him a membership at Fitness World, Dross. No telling how overweight that demon is.

Oh, you meant exorcise :D

Choogy

Diabloii.Net Member
cougar said:
yeah... the safest thing would just be to burn whatever you really need to CD and then reformat. You never know what's still lurking around on that hard drive of yours.
A good idea
I 2nd it