Please help me !! please :( !!

danyftpingo

Diabloii.Net Member
Please help me !! please :( !!

Ive been wanting to install diablo II now , and ive done it , but when i want to upgrade it to LORD OF DESTRUCTION , it stops on 2 bars away from full install , then it repeats the message " Please insert the DIABLO II CD labelled "expansion disc" And when I press ok it still repeats the message :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: Please help me !! I would appreciate every help / answer I could get , please help me out here !! Thanks alot !! really thanks if you could help me !

Z-Suijin

Diabloii.Net Member
I had this probem once before, try cleaning your cd and cd drive, if that does not work then you may need a new cd drive. In my case i (luckly) had a spare drive sitting around and just slid it in and it worked fine.

Z-Suijin

danyftpingo

Diabloii.Net Member
i love you so much suijin !!! it works now !! thanks alot mate tty ty ty ty ty ty ty !!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 AJ LÖV JOOOO <3<3<3<3<3 thx x 100 !!!

Z-Suijin

Diabloii.Net Member
now where did you hear that k/t?
Maybe it is time to update my profile :p

Unfortunaly that is no longer true :(

Z-Suijin

danyftpingo

Diabloii.Net Member
hahaha :p just so happy to play the **** again ! Quit WoW yesterday , HATE that game ! such boring **** , played it for about 1 and a half year , and ive played diablo II in almost 3 years and still aint tired of it !!! <3<3<3 all luv to
d2 .. lots of my friends quit WoW ^^ trust me that community is going to die any sec ! but DIABLO STAYS ALIVE !!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3