Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Please help I can't play coop

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Console' started by suppordle, Jan 10, 2014.

1. suppordle

suppordle IncGamers Member

Whenever I join a game be it a friend's party or just a quick match game I cannot connect. I am stuck at the loading screen forever and my friends say they cant see me in the room. I have been trying to fix it even re-installing the game once (I bought it digitally on ps store). Could someone please help me?
    as said I'm on ps3.:nod:

2. Orcenaroos

Orcenaroos IncGamers Member

The best thing to do here would be to just simply report this as a problem to Blizzard.
    I have no idea, and I can't even begin to think what the problem is. Sorry. Contact
    Blizzard and they should try to get to the bottom of it. That's all I can tell you pal.
    Must be annoying. Maybe others are having the same problem? With the digital version
    of Diablo III? Possibly. I got mine on PS3, but on disc. I just think you should see if anyone
    else is having this problem, then report it to blizzard. Not much I can do, sorry.:dopey:

3. FearMyWife

FearMyWife IncGamers Member

You are using "dirty mods". Dump them. :)

4. BurnedMan

BurnedMan IncGamers Member

have you tried everything possible... like instead of you joining your friend's game can your friend join your game? has your friend tried sending you an invite? have you tried checking your options menu and your network settings? or like FearMyWife suggests if your modding than stop it and play legit? idk just some suggestions.

5. FearMyWife

But seriously, if you are using any mods, that could be your problem. If not, then it may be the "PSN bug" i.e. certain people can't join other peoples games. It happens to me often, but there is a way around that PSN bug, you and that said person that you can't join, can piggyback on a third-party's hosting. Sucks, but that will work. As BurnedMan said, try checking your options; or even worse or probably your most common culprit, check your router settings. It may be blocking you from opening certain ports that which you may need to handshake a multiplayer game. Just a few suggestions. Keep me informed, I shall try to help you the best I can. I have many years experience with these things.

6. BadChoice

BadChoice IncGamers Member

whats your connection type like? I have found when my service is going very slow and I am no longer running open connection but a moderate, I have some problems with certain friends connections,this is on xbl i might add. It could be something as simple as that you never know.

Plus oddly enough some routers and or service providers hate gaming, so your port's could be blocked as suggested above I see from FearMyWife(fyi great name lol)

7. FearMyWife

Lol, thank you. She's not really THAT scary, just badass.... ;)