Please help a frustrated teenage guy with an Essay #543231 <

Alex_Str

Banned
Please help a frustrated teenage guy with an Essay #543231

Hi...I'm doing an essay on animal experimentation, and I just want to find a site that has some FACTS. An unbiased source that actually has some solid facts, or a reliable website that I could site would be dandy.

This post can be deleted as soon as an administrator wants to because probably no one will resp0nzor :rant: . gg

Pidder

Diabloii.Net Member
Alex_Str said:
Hi...I'm doing an essay on animal experimentation, and I just want to find a site that has some FACTS. An unbiased source that actually has some solid facts, or a reliable website that I could site would be dandy.

This post can be deleted as soon as an administrator wants to because probably no one will resp0nzor :rant: . gg
People put websites online to express their views and not because of some dying need to enlighten people with "solid facts". After you have realized that find a huge number of them on your topic. Then compare them and draw your own conclusions.

dantose

Diabloii.Net Member
I've done some work with animal experimentation so if you have any questions I may be able to answer. post them here and I'll see what I can do.

dantose

Diabloii.Net Member
in his defense, all the top hits on google are "we like fuzzy animals" sites. I think it's good he's looking for something a little more fact oriented. post your Qs here and I'll tell you what I know or try and find out for you.

Smelly

Diabloii.Net Member
I once killed a hamster because it bit me really hard on the finger... I have some insight into animal experimentation in that sense. :scratch: