Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Please Consider

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by mackj, Apr 15, 2005.

1. mackj

mackj IncGamers Member

Please Consider

Okay All,

I love being a forum member here. Especially SPF :D And I love reading all the guides here, and I think that its important that we try to compile something together about how to play this "untwinked" playing style.

I realize that untwinked is primarliy used in solo-play, but I believe that a lot of the Diablo expirience is left out, such as the MANY uses of the Horadric Cube, and low level rune words. I think many of us skip a lot of these options because we dont have to abide by them. THEY'RE fun though, and should not be missed out by anyone.

So basically I'm asking yet some more questions :lol:

1) Do you think that its worth writting a guide for playing the untwinked style on battlenet?

2) If so...Does anyone want to help me compile this guide? By joining in games, and also solo expiriences

I'd really like to play on battlenet with other players and see how we all fair in this! We can slowly compile things we should have done, and things we did right. I think we can all try to find faster ways to being able to play with these characters, without being left in the dust on battlenet.

Please give in some constructive input, I want to know if I'm wasting my time.

2. atmosphere

atmosphere IncGamers Member

I might be interested in helping/testing.
    I don't play all too much right now, and pretty much only druing the weekends, but I think playing untwinked is great fun.

What realm are you on? I'm Europe Ladder.

atmo

3. darksentinel

darksentinel IncGamers Member

The guide would be useful for beginners, because they won't be rich, or have mf/rich friends. I'd be interested in helping, especially 'cos I just started anew. I also play solo sometimes.

frozen.phoenix USWest SCL

4. mackj

mackj IncGamers Member

Okay I've moved this topic over to the Single Player Forums, since it would be most productive there (untwinking playstyle is primarily single player)

I play on US East and US West so I'll send you a message sometime!