Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Please beware hack everyone !!

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Mimski, Mar 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mimski

Mimski IncGamers Member

Please beware hack everyone !!

I saw this hack online *link deleted* please beware of it so you dont get burned!!!!

2. jordy666

jordy666 IncGamers Member

*sigh*

somehow i am afraid to click teh link, smells like a trojan :eek:

-jordy :rolleyes:

3. TheGreatDivorce

TheGreatDivorce IncGamers Member

Yes, the link smells funny... but not haha funny.

4. Herald of Doom

Herald of Doom IncGamers Member

Yeah, it's being spammed on the BEL channel, don't click that link -.~

HoD

5. Mimski

Mimski IncGamers Member

Errrrrrrr (Slightly worried as ive clicked it!) Dont you mean DONT download it?

6. Herald of Doom

Herald of Doom IncGamers Member

Never click any link which is being spammed on the channels. It's either a tradesite or an attempt to hack :rolleyes:

HoD

7. superdave

superdave IncGamers Member

you do know you can be banned for posting a link to a hack right?
    post reported

8. Dawnmaster

Dawnmaster IncGamers Member

Hm:

Fact1: relativelly new to the forums due to low postcount
    Fact2: link to hacksite

Hm...

Haven't we seen a lot of those come and go?

Ps: shame on you for replying with quotes, now poor Gorny has to delete all those links in all those posts :p

9. Mimski

Mimski IncGamers Member

Excuse me, but if i'm out in the street and I see someone about to get run over by a truck I'm gonna shout my head off !

Your logic says STFU and stick your head in the sand.

Your attitude sukks !

10. superdave

lol serves him right for enjoying his easter holdiday with friends and family and ignoring his duties here...i am sure the solution to this on is to simply delete the entire thread

11. Mimski

Mimski IncGamers Member

I really dont understand this little clique - Beginning to regret opening my mouth.
    I sincerely hope that when the next Hack comes around. nobody bothers to tell you about it.

Oh and by the way what do the words 'Join Date' signify my child!

You people really are an inspiration to anyone trying to help

12. Dawnmaster

3 things:
    1) there is a difference between warning for a hack, and giving the link to the hack
    2) wishing us all to fall for the next hack isn't very nice of you
    3) wasup with the join date thing? nobody said anything about that :eek:

Well this is just plain rude. This kind of behaviour is unacceptable on these forums. Aragorn will explain it nicely to you.

I do hope you enjoyed your stay here.

13. Jimi-

Jimi- IncGamers Member

is it just me or ?, when he loads it its the character who says it and not the script?

14. Mimski

Mimski IncGamers Member

Such Arrogance can not go unrewarded.

Fact 1. I was simply trying to heighten peeps awareness to a possible threat - Crime NO 1. Next time - Maybe I should i write ooooh theres some nasty things happening out there, look out everybody, La la la isnt the sky blue in happy land.
    To assess a threat you need to understand it and all of its implications, hence you need to see it to be aware of it. Cmon please dont insult my intelligence and to some degree your own!

Fact 2. I was wishing for my good friend Superdave Aka 'The Grass', to fall foul of of his own lack of concern for others. Not As you twisted it "Wishing us all !"

Fact 3. You said " relativelly new to the forums due to low postcount" for someone with as many posts as you have i was amazed to note that you hadnt bothered to look at my Join Date! Or does Newbity come with Lack of Posts?

As for rudeness I dont think at any point. any of my comments constitute anything more than maybe a little heavy handed Sarcasm - One of the great unrecognised Crimes polluting the world today!

One of us needs to get out into the real world a little more, where free (Not Insulting) speach is a recognised Liberty

Have a Nice day.

15. Dawnmaster

I think Aragorn will give me a small warning for replying again but I think it's important that you get the point straight.

First of all, join date doesnt matter all that much, there are well known cases of members who got banned, even after being a member for a long time or having a high postcount.

Secondly, if you're around here for that long, you should know better than pasting links to sites that might compromise someones privacy.

Third, you don't need to see something in order to understand it, I never saw maphack, and I'm not going to see it in order to understand it.

Fourth, I assumed your reply was against all that replied negative in your eyes, I didn't think you would start a flame on one member alone.

Fifth, I apologize for not have taken a look at your join date, but again, I refer to my first and second point for more comment here.

Sixth, about rudeness, I think the use of "Your attitude sukks !" is a nice way to post on these forums, even if it is meant sarcastic. Furthermore, isn't "sukks" avoiding/bypassing the word filter? (not sure on this one). But if it is you're looking at a tempban.

Seventh and last, I don't know why you keep on going on about it. You made your point, we made our point. The rules will apply and the story ends.

Good night :rolleyes:

16. superdave

it was entirely my concern for others that prompted me to report the post in the hopes that your link will be deleted asap..... before some kid who doesn't understand how truely nasty some of these sites are decides to pop in for a look see.....i fail to understand the new moniker you have attached to me "the grass" ??? hmmm i prefer superdave aka "throckmockin p. rudimore" kinda rolls off the tongue....no YOU have a nice day.

17. Armor_Biff

Armor_Biff IncGamers Member

Well said.

18. Necrolestes

Necrolestes IncGamers Member

Good intentions?

Mimski, there's sarcasm and then there's outright rudeness. You, I am afraid, may be guilty of both. Your comment about the yelling your head off if a truck was about to hit someone may constitute sarcasm (note the qualifier "may" before you proceed to respond). However, your use of the 19th, 20th, 6th and 21st letters of the English alphabet in the aforementioned order was rather rude.
    Saying that "your attitude sukks" was also closer to rudeness than it was sarcasm. Your flame against superdave goes beyond rudeness and enters the realm of violating forum rules. You may not have meant to do this but if you read the forum rules, you'll see that we don't attack members here no matter what their views on a matter are. You also made the mistake of linking to a hack site (which is a further violation of forum rules). Your intention may have been of the best nature but in the future, you may wish to peruse the forum rules before paving the road to hell with good intentions.

19. Gorny

Gorny Banned

Mimski please read the forum rules, you can find them linked in my signature.

If you post a link to any hack or dupe site, that is grounds for a permanent ban, no questions asked. It makes no difference whatsoever if you are trying to warn people or not.

Hack and dupe sites are known to have trojans and other malicious programs on them as well and they are known to secretly install those on computers when an unsuspecting person clicks a link to that site.

Consider this your only warning.

If you post a link to any such site in the future you will be banned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.