Playing too much Diablo?

Haplon

Diabloii.Net Member
Playing too much Diablo?

Top ten signs that you are spending way too much time playing the Game.
I'll start with #1.

When you try to log into your workplace network you automatically start keying your Diablo account password.

dyolf

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Playing too much Diablo?

you dont pick up 499 gold coins on the street, because you start picking only up at 500 gold.

Pyratheon

Diabloii.Net Member

You attack a 9 year old using a huge sword shouting prepare to die noob, because he made fun of your appearance

ZappaFan

Hardcore Moderator and America Trade Moderator

If you can come up with 10 reasons why you've been playing too much Diablo... you've definitely been playing too much Diablo...

dyolf

Diabloii.Net Member

You see someone win at a slot machine, and ask him "how much goldfind?"

MoUsE_WiZ

Diabloii.Net Member

You see a large glowing portal appear in the middle of the wilderness, and your first reaction is to run in an erratic dodging pattern. If you see the same portal walking down the street in the city, you figure you're pretty safe and go about whatever you were doing.

prion

Diabloii.Net Member

When you try to log into your workplace network you automatically start keying your Diablo account password.
whaddya mean...which password
i have access to 2 shared accounts and i use 6 of my accounts regularly...

MasterMynd

Diabloii.Net Member

Your company's IT deparment specifically locks out any network access to your favorite D2 website.

Baranor

Diabloii.Net Member

My ringtone is "Tirstram" by Matt.

My old alphanumerical passwords for my DII accounts are used at work for my workplace.

I still come here and post after two years of non-playing.

eurymone

Diabloii.Net Member

...you think of your boss as a LE-manaburn-fanatic mob...sometimes with signs of conviction though

TheDarkSide

Clan Officer - US East Hardcore

When your wife walks in the room totally nekkid and you reply - be there after this last Baal run ...

:shocked:

Your company's IT deparment specifically locks out any network access to your favorite D2 website.

i hate that. funny though cos this site used to be blocked. but i think i tried to access it that many times, my administrator gave up! must have had chance to cast "unblock" on typing URL

ZappaFan

Hardcore Moderator and America Trade Moderator

Before starting a round of paintball you yell to your team, "allright! party up! everybody set loot!!"

robzombiesslave

Diabloii.Net Member

Before starting a round of paintball you yell to your team, "allright! party up! everybody set loot!!"
LoL nicee

How about when you have a dream about a sexy amazon chasing you around trying to poke you with a 7 foot stick :nod: