Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Playing some HC on West Ladder

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by dokuro, Sep 27, 2006.

1. dokuro

dokuro IncGamers Member

Playing some HC on West Ladder

I played hardcore a while back (think 08-09) and had a fairly enjoyable time with it, aside from the infamous MSLE and getting pk'd a few times. I hear that now thanks to tppk things are worse than ever in pubbie games. However, I don't want this to deter me from playing some, so I was wondering if there's anyone else playing relatively untwinked that wants to have some fun. Just made a new 100% untwinked javazon, she's 13 atm and fighting through the end of act one. Just hit me up at *cheifrocka

2. YoungDbl

YoungDbl IncGamers Member

I play uswest ladder. My account is fortune_iv so hit me up. I play untwinked and password games only. Currently playing a fire ele druid with a friend and about to start a freezing arrow lf cs zon to play when he's not on. Add my account and pop a message.

3. Freewynd

Freewynd IncGamers Member

hcl is the way.

please feel free to drop by, op thehorde
    alot of our members are hcl only gamers, were allways looking for legit honest people to run with in pass/protected games.

good luck.
    -freewynd
    clan the Horde
    http://www.thehorde.s5.com

4. Wordplay

Wordplay IncGamers Member

That's true: pub games are practically unplayable due of insta-killing TPPK abusers. Even the low-level baalruns are infested by them, like demonstrated to me today despite being careful. You simply can't do anything against one-hit kills and aging game.

Anyway, my lightning-sorc could use a mate at EU, ladder, and hardcore. Anyone interested of NOT getting their char insta-killed should post now. ;)

5. somethingNothing

somethingNothing IncGamers Member

I'd more then love to join any private games on west ladder. Im relativley new to HC and very poor, but I love trying to make 'crappy' builds work, playing untwinked.

Messege *keopihero !

6. LordPaul

LordPaul IncGamers Member

I'm new in Hc and wanted to do somethin honorable, so I was building a healer to help people out and try some "godlymerc" build. but guess what. I was tppked at lvl 50, remade my char and got TPPKED again just moments ago. I'm so damn SICK of it... ¿what's the fun in killing a lvl 16 healer with a lvl 70 sorc? ¿how idiotic can you get?.
    Anyways... reading this thread lets me know there's hope somewhere and now I know for sure that public games arent playable at all. If you guys need a healer I'd be happy to help you out. I'll be remaking soon.

My acc is "Omicron"

7. dokuro

dokuro IncGamers Member

Thanks for the replies fellas. =]

Dbl and I played some over the last couple days, my javazon is now in A1 nightmare, having just soloed her way through the whole game once. Dbl's sorc was sadly killed ( ;_; ) but he's gonna try a rm. Message one of us at *cheifrocka or *fortune_iv and we'll let you know what game we're rolling in.

We'd love to have some more company, and I know that I personally like the idea of having a cleric/healer in the group.

8. matchuk

matchuk IncGamers Member

damn found this thread too late, the first time i played d2 was back in 1.08-9 days i used to play hardcore until me 93 javazon died to pindle and i quit, i started again softcore to pvp but now i feel like hardcore but cant find a group

anyone want to form a party start fresh on hardcore untwinked?

9. dokuro

dokuro IncGamers Member

If I can get things a little more organized Matchuk, we can totally do that. Lets see how many people in this thread are committed, then lay out some character classes and go from there. I'll gladly start over with you guys.

10. XiongXiong

XiongXiong IncGamers Member

Hi guys, I just started playing hardcore too, and have already stopped doing public games cuz I was so sick of tppk.

Anyway, I have a lvl 55 hammerdin, soloed through normal alone and is now in act 1 nightmare. I also have an enchantress in progress, at lvl 38, to help me lvl any new builds i have in mind.

I play mostly on the acct *xxtrader and *yuanzhi1

Hope to make some friends and play without getting pk'ed.

XX

11. Wordplay

Wordplay IncGamers Member

I already play in KTA with a plaguezon, but my new lightning-sorc is at act 3, normal (lv21). Account name "Wirhe", character "Lightplay" (or if you happen to see my plaguezon: "Arrowplay"). I'll try messaging you guys when I'm online and if a group is formed, I'm sure someone will post a link in this topic.