Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Playing D2 Again

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by sandmanfvr, May 14, 2008.

1. sandmanfvr

sandmanfvr IncGamers Member

Playing D2 Again

I know, a ton of these threads, but I want to play online again with something. MMORPG's just stink to me. I haven't play D2 in a long time and I now have Sprint high speed, so updating and playing is faster than dial up. So, has D2 changed alot? I know it is "the same game" kind of when you play it, but really MMORPG's are to aren't they? Just kind of putting a feeler out there, wanted to play online again and have some fun, but no huge time sink like MMORPG's and play when I want to, no pay to play etc. Thanks.

2. sandmanfvr

Re: Playing D2 Again

Huh, no reply. Oh well.

3. Mursilis

Mursilis IncGamers Member

I don't completely understand what type of answer your looking for, but here goes:

DII gameplay wise has not changed a bit. Still the same quests with the same rewards and same mentaliy on Battle.net. Blizzard has added some new content such as more runewords and the Ubers (DClone and Tristam), along with their corresponding booty.

Still not pay-to-play with no chance of it every going that way. You can play as much or as little as you want, there are always people of your level around to party with.

4. sandmanfvr

Re: Playing D2 Again

I know my question was out there, sorry. I also know D2 isn't a mmorpg, but wanted to so how much has changed and what keeps others playing for so long.