Player stats bug

redox

Diabloii.Net Member
Player stats bug

Hey all. When I modify my stats, (str, dex,..etc) by leveling up or items, it won't let my go past 69. When I go over, it reverts back to 60. I'm playing a paladin and in Act III some weapons i.e. axe, scythe etc will not equip. Some weapons that are for my class will not equip because it says require str of 64-68 and so on. My str is at 69 and dex is at 67. I have the 1.10 patch. Thanks

Brian

Diab

Diabloii.Net Member
The number 5 in-game is very easily confused with the number 6. If you really look closely, you could see a small difference.

What you probably saw was 59, not 69, and the stat points put it after 59 were 60, 61, 62, and so on, and since the 5 looks like a 6, it seems like some sort of weird bug. Even after playing for over 3 years, I still sometimes confuse the two unless I look closely at the number.

redox

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks, thats all it was. I can barely distinguish between the two. Its all good now. :thumbsup:

Diabolico x64 said:
The number 5 in-game is very easily confused with the number 6. If you really look closely, you could see a small difference.

What you probably saw was 59, not 69, and the stat points put it after 59 were 60, 61, 62, and so on, and since the 5 looks like a 6, it seems like some sort of weird bug. Even after playing for over 3 years, I still sometimes confuse the two unless I look closely at the number.