Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Plague Zon guides?

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by Ruriko, Aug 24, 2010.

1. Ruriko

Ruriko IncGamers Member

Plague Zon guides?

Are there any Plague/Posion javazon guides? if not can anyone tell me a ideal gear setup for best damage & bp for IAS

2. droid

droid IncGamers Member

Re: Plague Zon guides?

IAS isnt that important since poison is DOT and you cant stack poison timers - which is the main reason poison zons are underpowered, all you can do is hit once and wait...

As for gear, follow the same as a pure light javazon, except of course max out your poison skills. The only difference is you'll want Trang's gloves instead of jav skill/ias gloves, use Bramble armor, and of course Griffons does you no good so stick with a Shako or Andy's or +2 Zon circlet - likewise use Titans over Tstrokes, of course.

3. Doctor Clock

Doctor Clock IncGamers Member

There are some PvP oriented Poison zon guides in the guide thread. But, as droid mentioned, you will want mostly the same gear as a Lightning Amazon with Trang's gloves. On mine, I liked having 1pt Multi-strike and a Riphook razorbow on switch. The slow/OW is nice. I also put a Dol in mine for ctc Monster Flee. Poison based Amazons also have enough skill points left over to have a very powerful secondary attack. I like Charged Strike and Lightning Strike, but that's just me.

4. Ayudame

Ayudame IncGamers Member

I would get +3 jav / 20 ias gloves. They add the same amount of damage as trangs. You need ias if you use a bow on swap, or plan on tossing around light fury. I play a pvp plauge / light fury hyrbid on east. Feel free to pm me with any questions, or message me in game. I'm usually on the account Ayudame.

5. alphaz

alphaz IncGamers Member

Google or search Wuben's plaguezon guide, it's somewhere in this forum.