Plague Javelin Zon: Some quick questions

Snarlin Stef

Diabloii.Net Member
Plague Javelin Zon: Some quick questions

How many sockets cana winged harpoon have? (ie: can i put 4 poison facets in it?)

is a 4 facet winged harpoon the best poison javelin in the game? If not... what is?

can this char pvp with the best of them? (only 2 poison skill s to max = tons of points into Evade dodge and all those great passives)

is there a plague javelin guide i can read?
thnx
stef
 

Nair

Diabloii.Net Member
Snarlin Stef said:
How many sockets cana winged harpoon have? (ie: can i put 4 poison facets in it?)

is a 4 facet winged harpoon the best poison javelin in the game? If not... what is?

can this char pvp with the best of them? (only 2 poison skill s to max = tons of points into Evade dodge and all those great passives)

is there a plague javelin guide i can read?
thnx
stef
lol dude are you kidding, you never get sockets on throwing items
 

det

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't actually think you can PvP with a Plaque zon...too long duration :scratch:

CS zon with javelin...that's what you are looking for if you want to be da PvP man.

As for PvM, they are fun and quite safe, Max Poison and Plaque, get 10 in LF for poison Immunes and pump Valk to 17. Easy on the D/A/E, you won't really need it. Only a bit of pierce for the occasional LF..done. Works with a cracked jav, but of course a Titans helps more.
 

MithrandirX

Diabloii.Net Member
det said:
I don't actually think you can PvP with a Plaque zon...too long duration :scratch:

YES, you can most definitely pvp with plague javelin, and it is really really fun and effective. By using trang's gloves, you can boost your plague considerably. Some Infectazons use Bramble as well, but my personal preference is Enigma, as it gives the skill boost as well as the all-important faster run/walk. You'll also want a ton of AR and some FRW boots as well, as this build plays rather frantic. You run run run, decoy, turn and fire away. Usually it doesn't take more than 1 or 2 javelins. You're on the right track as far as skills are concerned, I also like to max penetrate.

This build is REALLY REALLY fun to play, especially if you are looking for a change in pace. The tactics are just crazy. My personal favorite is to run around a tree in circles with a melee character chasing me and then hit the TREE with plague. The cloud will usually get the other player too. Fun Fun Fun.

Mith
 

Snarlin Stef

Diabloii.Net Member
MithrandirX said:
YES, you can most definitely pvp with plague javelin, and it is really really fun and effective. By using trang's gloves, you can boost your plague considerably. Some Infectazons use Bramble as well, but my personal preference is Enigma, as it gives the skill boost as well as the all-important faster run/walk. You'll also want a ton of AR and some FRW boots as well, as this build plays rather frantic. You run run run, decoy, turn and fire away. Usually it doesn't take more than 1 or 2 javelins. You're on the right track as far as skills are concerned, I also like to max penetrate.

This build is REALLY REALLY fun to play, especially if you are looking for a change in pace. The tactics are just crazy. My personal favorite is to run around a tree in circles with a melee character chasing me and then hit the TREE with plague. The cloud will usually get the other player too. Fun Fun Fun.

Mith
im also thinking of making ahybrid... Wind force on weapon switch... guided arrow has no synergies either...

hit with plague.. then when they run away.. switch to WF guided... gn baby!

ehh.. who knows. im playing around with some ideas... i like plague javs because it has very few synergies. So i want to either have mad crazy passives.. or make a bow/java hybrid

thnx
stef
 
Top