Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Plague Javalin cooldown

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by Blackfoot, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Blackfoot

Blackfoot Diabloii.Net Member

Whats up with the massive cooldown on plague javs? I made a classic ladder HC plaguezon today only to find out that you can only throw one every 6 seconds or so.

What makes it even worse is that any other spell seems to set the cooldown timer - recast a valk to better position her and boom, you can't throw anymore.

2. Zephyrous

Zephyrous Diabloii.Net Member

Its only 4 seconds and its not that bad. You have to wait anyway for poison to kick. Just make sure to have high % pierce to affect more targets with a single hit. If you dont want to just sit back and watch, throw some crushing blow items (gully+gores) and jab these m****ers to death. :D

3. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

It's not about the cooldown time of plague javelins, but of summoning a valkyrie. That's 6 seconds.

4. Zephyrous

Dont really want to argue about that, cuz thats not contributing to the discusion, but check again. The guy clearly said he found out "you can throw jav every 6 sec or so". Then added that recasting valk is making it even worse.

Back to thread. Even so the plaguezon is still one of most powerful odd builds. And I think that you dont really need to recast valk so often. Plaguezon is not like the standart fendazon. You throw plague jav, retreat, regroup and then strike back with jab. All mosnters are dead. Repeat.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
  5. krischan

I was replying to you, not to the OP. You wrote that it's 4 seconds while it's actually 6 when using valk together with plague javelin.

I'm the alpha smartass here ;)

6. Zephyrous

Thats super sad. With that atritude soon you will be the one and only ass around. No wonder this forum is almost dead. Do you have anything "smart" to add or you can actually contribute to the thread?

7. krischan

Please check your humour detector. It couldn't even notice the smiley I added for self-irony.

Not having the same sense of humor as somebody else is one thing. Getting rude and questioning the intelligence and significance of others in that manner is another. Stop it.

In case you ask yourself who I am to address you like that: I'm a forum moderator here. It is one of my jobs to adjucate and judge others. If there's anything else to say for you, please start a private conversation with me and do not post it in here. You could also contact other moderators if you like to. Thanks for your understanding.

@Blackfoot: In case my dispute with Zephyrous disturbs you, please let me know. I will delete it from here then.

8. superdave

superdave Diabloii.Net Member

i'd let it go. in a way, he is right. if a stupid argument means that someone doesn't feel welcome enough to continue posting in the zon forum, we all lose. there are not that many active posters anymore. i saw the humour in your post but that may be because i've read so many of your posts over the years.

some battles don't need to ever be fought. this may be one.

jmo

krischan likes this.
  9. Zephyrous

Thank you for your input superdave! We had a conversation and i think its all fine now. It was all a big misunderstanding.
    Completely agreed that pointless arguments bring no benefits to any of us. Im glad to finally be a part of your community (i just lurked around last years), even if its not as lively as it used to be. :)

10. krischan

You are right. I felt provoked and you probably know that it sometimes makes me defiant and persistant. We've settled this peacefully and calmly.

11. superdave

superdave Diabloii.Net Member

glad to see that it was resolved!

Zephyrous likes this.