Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

plague bearer or deathweb for rabies?

Discussion in 'Druid' started by az-0k, Oct 18, 2006.

1. az-0k

az-0k IncGamers Member

plague bearer or deathweb for rabies?

isn't deathweb way more superior than plague bearer? i mean -50% poison resis!!!!! how can ppl still choose plague bearer....

2. ubermoose

ubermoose IncGamers Member

Because if the other person is stacked with 55 or more psn resist then deaths web just becomes a slow, low range, low damage wand...

Plus, you can always have deaths on switch and flash it after you hit them with plague bearer.

3. az-0k

az-0k IncGamers Member

still doesn't make any sense to me. if the other person has 55 more psn resis then plague bearer would have even lower psn damage than with no psn resis.
    PSmy wolf is fury/rabies so weapon switch ifrom plague to death is not really an option for me...

4. lordofericstan

lordofericstan IncGamers Member

no 55% stacked res, on top of the max 75 he has 55 more. so the -55 from death web would do nothing, so u r left with the 2 skills and 5% pd added, where as plague bearer has 5 skills. in this situation plague bearer obviously has the upper hand, but poison res is rarely stacked.

5. az-0k

az-0k IncGamers Member

but i only switch to deathweb for higher rabies damage or physical immunes. if they are poison immune then i'll just switch back to my eth tomb reaver.

6. Clay bizzle

Clay bizzle IncGamers Member

They work differently. Deathweb is only great as an on the switch weapon, where Plague Bearer only works as a good first strike. The reason you're not seeing Plauge a lot is because it's slow and has bad physical damage.