Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Pker for norm baal? Need help!

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by BreakThruX, Mar 18, 2004.

1. BreakThruX

BreakThruX IncGamers Member

Pker for norm baal? Need help!

I was thinking of making a pker for norm baal...i dont really wanna make a charger(i lost a 56 max armor, 35 max helm and ck boots on one before, not strong enough for me :p) I was thinking: throw baba, ww baba, and dare i say a crushing blow fury wolf or a plain old damage one? :eek: For the ww id think maybe a eth or non eth honor lance? or from a previous post for either the ww baba or the fury wolf a hone sudan with shaels ?

2. terrymanning

terrymanning IncGamers Member

What’s wrong with an 8x Frozen Orb or Fireball sorceress? You just can’t go wrong with one of those. :thumbsup:

TM

3. BreakThruX

NORM baal...nobobdy would ever suspect it . Also theres advantages to being a baba, you can say: come for yeee bo at wp! But umm yah :). I also chose norm becuase in nm and norm the builds of the chars really start too reach their "leetness" and they could kill me becuase im not rich with uber seksi gear.

4. grauengel

grauengel IncGamers Member

dont make a barb.. i have 3 lvl 70+ barb ears from just today of killing barb pkers in normal baal. dont make it unless your not going to be some ****** barb, not check if theres another high lvl in game, and use that lame wp bug.

5. BreakThruX

Then what do you suggest i make? And wtf does level 70+ baba pkers have to do with this? Im gonna be level 30-45 -_-.

6. senji

senji Banned

level 37 hone sundan barb
    guilama's face with 15 max jewel or 30 ed jewel
    3 socket armor with life with 15 max jewels or ed jewels
    alternative 4 socket max armor or ed jewel
    triple shael hone sundan
    angelic rings and amulet

use rare rings with 100+ ar str dex life if you have any and switch angelic amulet for mahim oak

ik gloves boot and belt or you can use bloodfist string of ears and water walks
    another belt is razor tail for its 10 max damage

other builds that come in mind are fury druid with coldsteel
    a bonespear necro

7. NightShade

NightShade IncGamers Member

Kickasn.

Zerker.

8. STINGER

STINGER IncGamers Member

30-45 Pkin in Norm Baals? Hum i can only picture lame here!

9. grauengel

grauengel IncGamers Member

i second that

10. NightShade

30 to me is acceptable, seeing as you can get people in there at the 50 mark, but it's all a matter of choice. Personally I see no point in having the kill if it wasnt worth the dur on the wep

11. HelzCaretaker

HelzCaretaker IncGamers Member

due to the fact that you're going to be needing mainly speed for pking in normal baals I suggest a lvl 34 kicksin or a 34ish fireball/nova sorc. Reasons barbs are too slow to catch anything a decent pvm build at 40-50ish will **** anything slow. Fireball sorc can tele and shoot fireballs fast as ****. A 34 kicker can use mosers/rhyme, guilliams, ik triple, and do very good dmg with good resists/life not to mention a lot of crushing blow (25 wpn strength, 35 guilliams). I'd say the 34 kicker would be best cuz of speed/life/resists not to mention dragonflight. And afterall how good would a kicker appear to be.
    If you do make that things to watch out for, orb sorc's, good fury druid or ww barb, good zealot. Most builds are going to be crappy pvm so no worries. And fireball/orb sorc's shouldn't be hard with a telekick then dtalon them to their deaths.

And no pking ppl up is not lame. 1st off you should never see someone higher then 40 in norm baals. THey should be in nm. 2nd off baal runs are generally this, 1-2 killers rest leechers. Killing leechers is really funny since they didn't even get to baals by themselves. Killing killers is more fun since some of them can put up a decent challenge.

2ndary builds would be a charger/thrower, if you build em right they are deadly. But zerk is stupid as well as conc for pking, ww can be ok but thats more of a fun pk lame duelers towncamping. Also a tele bear druid can be good for pking, but that involves going higher lvl.

12. PhatTrumpet

PhatTrumpet IncGamers Member

I was also gonna say kicker. Load up on the CB and get some rare War Boots. Make sure you have decent resists though, there are a lot of Orb Sorcs and Lightning Trappers in Normal Baals. Stay away from Summoning Necros too, lots of targets + IM can backfire on you real quick.

13. baalos

baalos IncGamers Member

Brother Stinger here has a point. You should rethink your build for lvl 24-30 max.

14. davew2040

davew2040 IncGamers Member

You guys seriously need to find something else to occupy your life's time, if you're reduced to bothering people in normal HC baal games.

15. NightShade

As opposed to, much like I'm doing now, wasting time writing useless responces to a question no one asked you for input that has no bearing on the situation and is at best de constructive?

Why must every thread turn into this? He wants to PK, he's not asking for how you feel about it, he's asking what's the best way to do it. Don't throw something in that's not answering a question that's been asked. That's spam and is strictly My raquette...which I share with Cy.

16. davew2040

davew2040 IncGamers Member

Fine, enjoy your pastime. For some reason I don't expect those with inclinations towards PK'ing to see objections as anything but spam.

17. NightShade

Aka : you disagree with me thus you're wrong, evil do er.

as you wish, it ends here. I'm a vet of PK threads here for the past, what? 3 years? We've heard it all, that's why I get all flamey. You're way out classed in the Anti pk talk here too, Stinger has done that all too well.

It is spam, right and true. Just like this is. It wasn't called for nor was it productive to the applicable subject.

18. BreakThruX

Yipppeeee the last of my characters is dead...no gear..no ideas...what do yoou guys suggest i do? You've all been here....

19. NightShade

Give it a rest for a week. You'll be drawn back

20. BreakThruX

Oh, i wanna go back but do you guys have any ideas for what char i should make? I want something fun, like pking hehehe.