Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

pk hack?

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by amperel, Feb 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amperel

amperel IncGamers Member

pk hack?

i went to worldstone wp and immediately got killed. anyone here know the barb canadianbeef? i suspect he uses hack cause there' s no waiting period after he hostile.

2. YouHaveMail

YouHaveMail IncGamers Member

trigger. read around.

3. Prez

Prez IncGamers Member

He used the loophole where by u can take the wp without waiting 10 seconds...

Unfortuantely this hasn't been fixed.

Prez

4. ConnerMacleod

ConnerMacleod IncGamers Member

Rule of thumb, if he's in your game, don't WP camp or leave town into common game areas... i.e., you join a Baal run you take WS 2, you join an Andy game you take Cat 2. I've seen him killing lots of people lately.

Word of advice, don't try to duel him because he's got a hair-trigger chicken going. He'll leave the game very quickly and you won't be getting any ears for your risk. UNLESS you can one-hit kill a barb, he won't be dying anytime soon.

5. PhatTrumpet

PhatTrumpet IncGamers Member

Yikes.. anyone who doesn't know who CanadianBeeef is by now...

well I'll just leave it at that.

6. Carnage-DVS

Carnage-DVS IncGamers Member

I don't believe he uses chicken.Didn't use it when I dueled him and I had him near death quite a few times.

7. STINGER

STINGER IncGamers Member

I have the WP up with mouse on town when I go down for BO.

8. Phantom_Man

Phantom_Man IncGamers Member

Good for you.

I'm just wondering Amp, how long have you been on these boards?(Needless to say, I didn't look.) Because this has been posted several thousand times.

And who is CanadianBeef? He on East?

Phantom- :drink:

9. amperel

amperel IncGamers Member

well i have been around for a long time - just not around hardcore or community forums lately. mainly hang around in trading forum. guess i shold come here more often.

i'm aware of this canadianbeef character b4 - i have been in game with him, usually with him in hostile mode. o well, i just hope that all the canadians are not this sneaky :p

btw if u are interested to know - my character is lvl93 sorc with tal ammy/armor/belt, shako, soj, 40% gheeds and ~1400 life with loads of life charms.

10. HAMC8112

HAMC8112 IncGamers Member

Are you sure it's not fixed, i gave it a try couple weeks ago, playing in KTA and it did'nt work.

11. skaeleen

skaeleen IncGamers Member

he uses and eth botd war pike, Arreats with %ed jewel, +%ed/+max armor, Gore riders, the unique ogre gauntlets.

1297 max on weap... he has to have some serious WW damage.

well he killed Starzia so i wouldn't mess with him if i saw him again.

he made me mad the other night because i was making public games for andy quest in hell and he kept screwing them up right before Andy :(.

12. redsand.

redsand. IncGamers Member

[rudeness removed by ZappaFan]

13. amperel

amperel IncGamers Member

assuming he has chicken - maybe a max-out blizzard sorc can take him down?

14. terrymanning

terrymanning IncGamers Member

Don't be rude. It's not becoming. Or if you still feel the need, put a sock in it and stfu.

TM

15. ___

___ IncGamers Member

its not a war pike its a ghost spear

16. ch33s3 m4st3r

ch33s3 m4st3r IncGamers Member

great poleaxe owns ghost spear

17. CAPS-IOCK

CAPS-IOCK IncGamers Member

Beef does not use chicken hack...get your facts straight. Fearing him is no reason to make **** up about him using hacks...he uses wp BUG and NO chicken hack.

18. devil_hatred

devil_hatred IncGamers Member

lol

lol i believe the entire "fearing a player because they kill someone on a game" has been discussed before. Using the wp bug is just as low as using chicken, trigger, or any other hack to let him kill. I Don't fear anyone on this game, i dont fear 'fighting' anyone in fact i dont fear people, i fear things out of our control, terrmanning summed up the fears in one quick solid statement.
    So That argument of yours is useless, i've dueled against him he either uses chicken or he's very very good and saving and exiting at a precise time on his life bulb. I dont care and i'm sure most people here dont either, if you're gonna pk at least do it fair and square, hunt the kills, dont wp trick em. No point in ever killing someone via that use.

Other than the fact that i've seen what he can do, he's not undefeatable and i dont care about him killing people, i kill other players as well, but i do it legit, i hostile declare intent hunt and if you're too dumb to run, your ear belongs to me. He's not as great dueling as he thinks, he's a good (although cheap) pk his build is decent but can be handled very well.

Don't try to start the "tuff man i can own j00 noob" bull it's not very becoming of anyone. He killed someone with a bug, good job. There's no need to start sticking up for him when someone makes a statement that is an opinion. It's their choice to think about him how they choose, and if the guy cant handle it, i'm sorry but it's a cruel world.

Deal with it, or live in your mom's basement scared to come out because the world will hate you. The world moves on people.

I'm not flaming anyone for their opinion, but dont tell people not to have an opinion because they fear someone. Grow up realize diablo2 is a game,
    I did very recently in fact. i'm 17, and i realize that people in this game take it very seriously when it's nothing more than a way to have fun.

19. Phantom_Man

Phantom_Man IncGamers Member

While I do think the wp trick is unfair in some aspects, I also think that 10 seconds is too long. 5 would be fine.

You have to realize(not agree with) that some people kill for the kill or the ear, not for the challenge or hunt.

Phantom- :drink:

20. Cleglaw_Himself

Cleglaw_Himself IncGamers Member

I'm pretty sure wp bug still works. At least up to about a week ago.
    Saw a pally charger take a poor necro out about 2 seconds after the necro went to arcane.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.