Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

PK builds?

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Tsunaki, May 6, 2005.

1. Tsunaki

Tsunaki IncGamers Member

PK builds?

Heya, can someone please post some PK (non-dueling) builds? Help would be greatly apprietiated =] (I hope this is the right forum for this post x_x, and btw, im new this is my first post, yay!)

2. fredsta54

fredsta54 IncGamers Member

a crusader (charge pally) is pretty good at pk. Otherwise any sorc or a tele ww barb. Foh paladin. Tele bowzon (not good at pvp but at pk its great) These are just a few suggestions i have no idea what the best pk is but all these do pretty well when it just comes to killing innocent PvMers

Fred

3. eLight

eLight IncGamers Member

Bonenecro is the best imho :thumbsup:

4. Baranor

Baranor IncGamers Member

for low level hc pk builds check out my guide.

oh and bonecro... err. my 12-18 pallys ate up to level 45 boners for breakfirst...

5. Rice_Farmer3

Rice_Farmer3 IncGamers Member

@ Baranor: Low Lvl PK? I love it. my lvl 18 pally killed a lvl 56 druid once, but it took really long. will you tell me how i can get to your guide?
    @ Tsunaki: Welcome to the forums!! and i can't think of any specific builds, but try to get something that can do a lot, i mean A LOT, of damage in few hits. IMO its ok to sacrifice EVERYTHING for damage if you plan on PK'ing unsuspecting people like Baal Runners. And make sure you can quickly run/teleport back to safety before any retaliation. and also, if you are planning on Pk'ing a particular person, always fun, make sure your char is kind of cutom made to efficiently kill that person.

6. Geeno

Geeno IncGamers Member

haha thats hilarious

7. rawrj

rawrj IncGamers Member

my windy druid = best pker

spam nado then t.pp.k (dont know if i say that) dont mean to get in trouble, but nado is unblockable and physical damage so try tank 3x7k nados only trouble was hard to aim >.<

best = lvl 90 ear

lld,best = lvl 71 sorcs ear ^.^ 4k charge :clap:

8. morotsjos

morotsjos Banned

3 tornados = 1750 damage after pvp-penalty & 50% dr. Only pvm-mf-sorcs will die to that...

9. ADSL

ADSL IncGamers Member

And that is clearly what he intends, he uses tppk he says, if you do not know what that is, do a search on the hc forum.
    Its low lifes like him that turned puplic hardcore games into what it is today.

and baranors pk guide is sticked in the hardcore forum, Rice_Farmer3.

10. lifeoflo

lifeoflo IncGamers Member

aint tornado magical damage? anyway physical or magic, its still lame to tppk and you suck, try to do something that actually require skills instead of pushing a little button and ruining some noob char.

well to answer this guy question, there is a couple viable builds, depend on the level you want to be.

i personally dislike chargers ( 2 many of them, kinda like the grief noobishdins in scl ) . well at lvl 9, you can get a smiter/sacadin, can do 1k sac with pretty cheap gear, and smite will prevent enemies from getting away. a lvl 9 TS sin also do the job well, its really faster so you can catch your enemies alot faster wich can help alot ( and damage wise, its pretty similar, first hits are lower, last hit is damn higher ).

you could make variant of those builds, personally i have a lvl 14 sin and its pretty nice. lvl 9 r great to pk in the sewers.

you could also try a telenecro ( lvl 24 i think ) this is nice to pk trav runs or diablo questers, even in baal runs ( in baal runs some person might fuk u up tho real bad ) just get the most summoning gear as you can and shop for a tele staff, get a decent iron golem and merc.

lvl 18-21 jabbers can be really nice also if you find some good javs ( i been looking for decent javs for years ).

lvl 22-25 kicksin are decent also, be sure to use goblin toe, weapon, you can use that 50% ias weapon in act3 quest ( dont remember the name ) or a strengh blade talon ( +20 str and cb ). then twitch as armor, sig shield, death belt and gloves. angelic jewelry.

there are alot of other builds, but i think ive listed enough to give u an idea. cya

11. morotsjos

morotsjos Banned

Does everyone play craplife-non-eshield-mf-sorcs in hc?
    My point was that most chars (even sorcs if they just use eshield) wont have any problems tanking 3 tornados, especially not in parties where they benefit from bo/oak/auras.

lifeoflo: Yes, tornado is physical dmg.

12. ADSL

ADSL IncGamers Member

Not everyone can afford a stormshield/shako, there is alot of ghetto chars in puplic games.
    If you dont believe that these tppking tards kill alot of ppl, try reading the hc
    RIP: Our Fallen Friends thread, i bet there is almost one death by tppk on each page. even though i didnt read it, i feel its a safe bet.

13. rawrj

rawrj IncGamers Member

not even, ok one char that was lvl 89 was using the working for a pala, upd ber hoz, ber'd shako enigma crafted ammy, sws, marrows, trangs and i think 2 bk or some uniuqe rings, and he died in 2 hits, so i dont know what your on about with tornado being so crap, .... anyway i only use him as a revenger, say you get tppk i go in and kill him for you, i dont just tppk for the fun of it whats the point i just try get on the ladder anyway have a look for my barb on ladder hcl barb ladder, he is number like 50 odd xXxdohcxXx look go see

14. lifeoflo

lifeoflo IncGamers Member

most tppkers wont let you tppk them

15. morotsjos

morotsjos Banned

I see. I guess the wealth isn't as evenly distributed as in sc. And yes, I can imagine tppk is a pain.

I never said that, I only said that you need more than 3 tornados to kill decent chars. Think about it, if that pala died in 2 hits he couldn't have more than ~1-1.5k life. Obviously very few people have access to good gear =(

16. rawrj

rawrj IncGamers Member

have you heard of str bug???, he was lvl 89 with every stat point in to vita, so he had over 2.5k life, with the gear thats not including charms, so he may have had 20 life scs or what not, so i dont know what your on about, and the wealth on hcl is spead aabout you just need to mf, and dont die, so i dont know what your on about, i think almsot everyone on my /f list has at least 1 engima most have a few

17. morotsjos

morotsjos Banned

2x 7k tornado = 1.17k dmg after pvp penalty & 50% dr. Now he probably didn't have 50% dr, and MAYBE one tornado hit twice. That still wouldn't kill him if he had 2.5k life as you said.

Anyway, 2.5k life is still VERY low for any paladin. This was my whole point; well-built chars wont die in just 2-3 tornados, especially not in parties with oak/barb bo/whatever. I thought hc-players were better at helping their parties with stuff like that, I guess I was wrong.......

18. ADSL

ADSL IncGamers Member

Some of us are, but puplic games is filled with newbies who rely on maphack, chicken hack and all sort of crap to survive.

19. Matt

Matt IncGamers Site Pal

Thats pretty sad, on many levels.

You tppk, and your best ear is level 90? I've got a level 89 hardcore ear, and I dont tppk, and I did not take it with a high level dueler...
    Tppking is pathetic in and of itself, but the fact that you seem to suck so much with it, thats even worse... If you're on hardcore east ladder by any chance, I'd love to give your tppker a duel, but I'm sure that even if you are on EaHCL, you will refuse to duel, as the VAST majority of tppkers do.

What level is your charger doing 4k?

Hmm, when I reread your posts, I see that you are on HCL, please oh please tell me you're on east... Whisper me on *Talarra, I'll give your a tppker a run for his money.

-Matt

20. rawrj

rawrj IncGamers Member

i would, but i am on uswest, and i only tppk when someone ask me, if you know the big tppkers on uswest like right-thur, nuke, MyLo etc they would buti would take you on if you were onuswest, but my tppker is like a revenger say if you get tppked adn you just go /w *rawrj- someone just tppked me, can you get them bak for me. then i go get there ear bak, and the lvl 90 pala bad tp'd a hell baal and killed like 5 people... now thats sad